PDA

View Full Version : For all you who cry about Finheaven

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:04 PM
One of your fans started a thread about why the bills fans are so excited and got the following response..

I wonder If I could do this here and get the same responses or will the smack drown out the logic to such a post..

Why are Bills fans so jacked? (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23232)

Typ0
09-18-2003, 10:08 PM
We don't take no crap and we got no class...but we got a football team that is going to kick your ass.

RedEyE
09-18-2003, 10:10 PM
:spam:

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
We don't take no crap and we got no class...but we got a football team that is going to kick your ass.

Exactly, you're not football fans, but smack talkers, I really didn't care about wether we lose or won, no I lied, I want us to win, but it wouldn't have killed me if we didn't, but now I want the phins to beat you just because of this kind of stuff...because you wouldn't be able to talk about the game in a intelligent way..if you guys lose, people like you will be without a mouth..

:argue: That's all you know how to do, I bet you couldn't even tell me what's drew's best throw?

imbondz
09-18-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Exactly, you're not football fans, but smack talkers, I really didn't care about wether we lose or won, no I lied, I want us to win, but it wouldn't have killed me if we didn't, but now I want the phins to beat you just because of this kind of stuff...because you wouldn't be able to talk about the game in a intelligent way..if you guys lose, people like you will be without a mouth..

:argue: That's all you know how to do, I bet you couldn't even tell me what's drew's best throw?

Please. Just because our team is unquestionably more dominant than any team the Dolphins have fielded in the past 30years doesn't mean you have to cry about it.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by imbondz

Please. Just because our team is unquestionably more dominant than any team the Dolphins have fielded in the past 30years doesn't mean you have to cry about it. \

What's TH's favorite play Imbond?

helmetguy
09-18-2003, 10:33 PM
Exactly, you're not football fans, but smack talkers

Let's see...Bledsoe's best throw? It's hard to say. He has 'em all...save for maybe throwing on the run. Now, before you paint us all with the same brush, go back to your own board and look at my answer to your post in the Peter King thread.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:36 PM
I'm not painting you all, you know who you are...but I'm demonstrating that the same things you say about the fans on finheaven exist here..I'll check out your comment on the peter king things..thanks.

Typ0
09-18-2003, 10:43 PM
you paint too?

AMMONS316
09-18-2003, 10:43 PM
wow heated

lordofgun
09-18-2003, 10:48 PM
Is this necessary? :rolleyes:

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:50 PM
See what I mean helmet guy, at least you addressed a question I asked imbounz...but the others, this is all they are about, empty heads, that's why I'm talking to you and ignoring the """""

helmetguy
09-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Unfortunately, I get similar treatment at the other site. Most of my posts end up in the Smack forum. It goes with the territory. During Buffalo/Miami week, you're likely to see all kinds of stuff-in the press, on message boards, on TV. Be honest, isn't it the most heated rivalry in football now? Things like this happen when rival teams are competitive for a prolonged period. Come Sunday night, we'll all be glued to the game, engaging in the kind of excesses only football can induce...unbridled homerism and (most definitely, in my case) gluttony! Don't get me wrong. I'll answer smack with smack, but I prefer to talk football.

clumping platelets
09-19-2003, 09:22 AM
:squish:

Karen Urrutia
09-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Are the phins going to cry to the refs like they ususally do ever time someone looks at them wrong. WAAAAA!! He looked at me, he touched me. The phins can;t play a game without browning the refs. :wail:

Dozerdog
09-20-2003, 06:20 PM
One of your fans started a thread about why the bills fans are so excited and got the following response..

I wonder If I could do this here and get the same responses or will the smack drown out the logic to such a post..

Why are Bills fans so jacked? (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23232)

I'm not painting you all, you know who you are...but I'm demonstrating that the same things you say about the fans on finheaven exist here..I'll check out your comment on the peter king things..thanks.

Do you know whay that thread is a success and this one isn't?

The thread starter brought something to the table- a decent opinion-
not another whiney "Why can't I get this respect" nonsense.

Post something intelligent instead of condescending- you reap what you sow