PDA

View Full Version : I'm very disappointed...

OpIv37
09-18-2003, 10:10 PM
...in the way that we have insulted Miami fans. Don't get me wrong- they're our biggest rival and deserve bashing. I'm sure they're tearing us a new one on their boards as well.

However, I think the quality of insult is just not up to par. It's mostly gay jokes. Sure, the colors make the gay jokes natural, but that's precisely the problem. Theyl lost to the TEXANS- that's better material than calling Feidler a homo 36,000 times.

There's almost 3 days left- I want to see the quality of insults improve dramatically.

And Dolphins fans- feel free to hit back but remember you're severely outnumbered and don't have the material to work with that we do.

imbondz
09-18-2003, 10:30 PM
even so, dolphins fans are gay

Dannyboy
09-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Fruits grow all year round in Florida

OpIv37
09-18-2003, 10:34 PM
I suppose I was asking for that.

The maturity level on this board never fails to amaze me...

Dannyboy
09-18-2003, 10:41 PM
Hey it's late.

Michael82
09-18-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Dannyboy
Hey it's late.

EXACTLY! :boozer:

The_Philster
09-19-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37
I suppose I was asking for that.

The maturity level on this board never fails to amaze me...

And Patrick isn't even on right now. :eek:

Cntrygal
09-19-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by OpIv37
...in the way that we have insulted Miami fans. Don't get me wrong- they're our biggest rival and deserve bashing. I'm sure they're tearing us a new one on their boards as well.

However, I think the quality of insult is just not up to par. It's mostly gay jokes. Sure, the colors make the gay jokes natural, but that's precisely the problem. Theyl lost to the TEXANS- that's better material than calling Feidler a homo 36,000 times.

There's almost 3 days left- I want to see the quality of insults improve dramatically.

And Dolphins fans- feel free to hit back but remember you're severely outnumbered and don't have the material to work with that we do.

:lol: