X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Bills beat Dolphins on Madden!

I just got done playing my Madden 2004 game and I'm not very good at it, so I use the rookie mode. The Bills kicked the crap out of the fins and ran over 350 yards on them, plus threw for over 400.

The final score was:

Bills 102
    Dolphins 64

In the game, Jay Fiedler had 4 interceptions (3 to Nate Clements, and 1 to Takeo Spikes), Pat Williams had a safety and the Bills defense had 3 sacks on Fiedler, while the Fins had NO sacks, and NO interceptions.

:fish:
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Very realistic.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
      Very realistic.
      Yeah, I really feel that we are going to beat the hell out of the Fish!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Whew, glad it's only madden, thought I was having a bad dream, and I'm glad it's not the rookies mode that's playing but our vets..you had me going there for a minute..LOL

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
          Whew, glad it's only madden, thought I was having a bad dream, and I'm glad it's not the rookies mode that's playing but our vets..you had me going there for a minute..LOL

Well that was easy,lol..

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jun 2003

hey MD, how are the winds up in your neck of the woods?..they're roaring outside my window
            Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Man they are rocking here, TV just went out in terms of cable, i'm glad this is not sunday night, unless we were losing of course..Aren't you still on the eastern shore? how is it there.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2003

Man they are rocking here, TV just went out in terms of cable, i'm glad this is not sunday night, unless we were losing of course..Aren't you still on the eastern shore? how is it there.
                yup..I'm in Salisbury....the wind's blowing pretty hard...no trees are down but it's a mess...roads are all covered in crap....
                Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jun 2003

power hasnt gone out, cable hasn't either...i think the worst has passed if i'm not mistaken
                  Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

About the same here, limps are covering my back yard, and the winds keeps howling, I'm hope no debris hits my windows..I thought it would be over by now...How much longer are you gonna be there?

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jun 2003

About the same here, limps are covering my back yard, and the winds keeps howling, I'm hope no debris hits my windows..I thought it would be over by now...How much longer are you gonna be there?
                      hey, sorry I missed ya on this one....I'll be here till December or April...whenever I get my AA degree...than I will transfer back down to FIU.
                      Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins

hey, sorry I missed ya on this one....I'll be here till December or April...whenever I get my AA degree...than I will transfer back down to FIU.
                        No problem, I must have missed your explanation for being here somewhere, I didn't know you were working on a degree..good job, well while you're here, we may have to took up..as you know there's a lot of bills fans in the area and for the most part, they're good people, I've enjoyed them a lot..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jun 2003

No problem, I must have missed your explanation for being here somewhere, I didn't know you were working on a degree..good job, well while you're here, we may have to took up..as you know there's a lot of bills fans in the area and for the most part, they're good people, I've enjoyed them a lot..
                          Really?..didn't know there were many Bills fans around here...

there's a finfan from rehoboth beach on FH, and one of the mods for ganggreen lives in Salisbury....small world
                          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

So, now back to the original topic....

How did everybody else do in Madden vs the Fish?

Comment

• Judge
                              • Aug 2002

Somebody play it on simulation mode and post the box score, please. That way we can take out the human element of the Madden game!
                              Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

Working...
                              X