X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldfish
    • Sep 2003

Great Message Board

Quite a few of you Bills fans have migrated onto the Fins site this week and as expected, inundated it with smack and the likes. I guess that's to be expected, so I thought I would check in here to see if those guys were just your worst guys coming over to create a good heathy rivalry....
    What I see over here is MORE of the same..... and I'm not coming here to flame you.... so before you get started, I'm a jerk and a *** and mindless and whatever insult you could possibly imagine, but I still am a fan of the game.

Before this week I would argue anyone down if they said that Bills fans were the most hateful fans in the world.... well now I believe that. I've read where some of you want to attack fins fans and want there children dead. You want former and current players dead or injured.... most of your post aren't competitive in nature... they are just hateful.
    I would truly dislike being a fan like that. I've read where your moderators are quite busy trying to tone you guys down....
    I've never been to a game up in NY.... and frankly I don't think I would feel very safe if some of your posters are any indication of your "love of the Bills"

I am a fan of the game....and the Dolphins and a decent person....
    I wish all of you well and look forward to a great game.

I guess this becomes flame post #10, 294.....

PEACE!!!!!
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

There are Phin fans that come here that talk to everyone here on a regular basis.. Killing your kids thats pretty pathetic of you too say that.. No one here said somethin like that.. Your post here is all stupid.. I guess we here can see what kind of person you are..

Before you come up with a BS post like this get a clue..

Comment

• Dolfan984
      • Jul 2003

I like this message board. Of course it has some 'bad apples' but so does FH. I moderate FH and this site easily rivals and equals FH, and has a little more pazzaz. (Though FH is always my home)

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

See there goldfish a Phin fan saying that he like the Zone..I enjoyed going to FH till some jerk claiming he was a friend got me banned.. Hopefully they will unban me sometime..

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Where on this board did anyone say any of those things?
          Originally posted by goldfish
          Quite a few of you Bills fans have migrated onto the Fins site this week and as expected, inundated it with smack and the likes. I guess that's to be expected, so I thought I would check in here to see if those guys were just your worst guys coming over to create a good heathy rivalry....
          What I see over here is MORE of the same..... and I'm not coming here to flame you.... so before you get started, I'm a jerk and a *** and mindless and whatever insult you could possibly imagine, but I still am a fan of the game.

Before this week I would argue anyone down if they said that Bills fans were the most hateful fans in the world.... well now I believe that. I've read where some of you want to attack fins fans and want there children dead. You want former and current players dead or injured.... most of your post aren't competitive in nature... they are just hateful.
          I would truly dislike being a fan like that. I've read where your moderators are quite busy trying to tone you guys down....
          I've never been to a game up in NY.... and frankly I don't think I would feel very safe if some of your posters are any indication of your "love of the Bills"

I am a fan of the game....and the Dolphins and a decent person....
          I wish all of you well and look forward to a great game.

I guess this becomes flame post #10, 294.....

PEACE!!!!!

Pretty lame of them if they did.

I want to kick your ass, not kill your children

Comment

• MDFINFAN
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by silent_one
            There are Phin fans that come here that talk to everyone here on a regular basis.. Killing your kids thats pretty pathetic of you too say that.. No one here said somethin like that.. Your post here is all stupid.. I guess we here can see what kind of person you are..

Before you come up with a BS post like this get a clue..
            You'd be surpise to hear what some posters write..but that's just talk, don't take it literally...anyway welcome goldfish..

the sites are a lot alike...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              Where on this board did anyone say any of those things?

Pretty lame of them if they did.

I want to kick your ass, not kill your children
              In a football sense...

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                the sites are a lot alike...
                Except we have a sense of humor.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

In a football sense...

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun

and slightly thicker skin
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• cordog
                      eat, drink, and be merry
                      • Apr 2003

Goldfish, Its FOOTBALL, calm down man nobody wants to kill anyones children. This is MIAMI week here. Maybe that doesnt mean much over at phinhell but for Bills fans we get a little worked up. BTW, i have quite a few friends that took too many sharp blows to the head and are phin fans, but i havent ate their children (as of yet)

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I'm on a low cholesteral diet-

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun

To a certain extent, only a little...lol

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                            • Oct 2002

I'm on a low cholesteral diet-

Eating alot of Cheerios..

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Welcome, goldfish. I'm surprised by your post - do you have specific guotes of any of us wanting your fans' children dead or your players dead or injured? If you do, I would think there are very few of them.

Most of us just want to beat the Hell out of your team every time we play them. We don't like the Fins - and may kiddingly call them gay, make fun of Ricky, Jay, etc. - but that's as far as most of us go.

BTW, if you were ever to come to a game at the Ralph, you would find most of us to be fiercely loyal to the Bills, but - with very few exceptions - well behaved and not threatening to the fans of the other team.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X