PDA

View Full Version : Spit vs Fist

AMMONS316
09-19-2003, 01:03 AM
Will this be a well played game or will they accuse Eric Moulds of spiting on a player again.. Will this be fuel for the Dolphins this Sunday or will Dolphins accuse Moulds of running to fast and thats why they lost again to Buffalo.. Let us know ..... You win or lose there should be no accuses suck it up...

:boom: Ammons 3:16 :madcloud:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 10:37 AM
That's what Moulds and Monica Lewinsky have in common , they both spit :couch:

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 12:09 PM
Actually, with Moulds you get both...he spits on players, but saves his fists for his wife...;o)

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2003, 12:14 PM
I hope after the Bills beat the crap out of the Phish and after Moulds torched the heck out of Surtain and Marion this weekend, Eric will add insult to injury by doing a lot more than spitting on them:

Mouldshttp://webpages.charter.net/chrisandjason/hotlinks/smilies/piss.gifDullphins D

Dozerdog
09-19-2003, 12:18 PM
:monkey: : monkey:

New smilie added!

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
I hope after the Bills beat the crap out of the Phish and after Moulds torched the heck out of Surtain and Marion this weekend, Eric will add insult to injury by doing a lot more than spitting on them:

Mouldshttp://webpages.charter.net/chrisandjason/hotlinks/smilies/piss.gifDullphins D

Nah...he would never hit anyone...unless he married them first of course...:cool:

TedMock
09-19-2003, 01:50 PM
His domestic violence incident was against a former girlfriend, not his wife, it was in 1997. Not that it means it's okay, it's still wrong. On a side note.....A Phin Fan talking about another team's legal issues?!! Are kidding me? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! How many losers have the dolphins had over the years? At least Moulds did his time, community service and re-hab. Maybe, just maybe, he's through all that.

Schobel94
09-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Yeah, hes matured a lot. Hes a real leader and positive force in the community. You are just ripping on Moulds cuz youve dont have, ever had, or ever will have a reciver as good as he is.

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
:monkey: : monkey:

New smilie added!

:hail: BFZ MODS

The_Philster
09-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by TedMock
His domestic violence incident was against a former girlfriend, not his wife, it was in 1997. Not that it means it's okay, it's still wrong. On a side note.....A Phin Fan talking about another team's legal issues?!! Are kidding me? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! How many losers have the dolphins had over the years? At least Moulds did his time, community service and re-hab. Maybe, just maybe, he's through all that.

It's called grasping at straws when they know they're beaten :snicker2:

helmetguy
09-19-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
It's called grasping at straws when they know they're beaten :snicker2:

...considering the have nothing else to grasp...

The_Philster
09-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
...considering the have nothing else to grasp...

:rofl:

Tatonka
09-19-2003, 09:26 PM
i heard ricky slapped his boyfriend once for wearing his wedding dress.