Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 09:30 AM
That, Would be ****** sweet!

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 09:30 AM
Too bad the Jets suck!

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 09:33 AM
I forgot to add, she grabs the beer during the game, feeds you during half time and tucks(sp) you in for bed. :D

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a perfect weekend- it could happen.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 09:36 AM
The Jets really suck. Man Miami has played 2 bad teams. Sure we played J-ville but J-vill is better then both of those teams.

RedEyE
09-19-2003, 09:59 AM
That would be great! On the other hand, a Bills loss and a Jets loss is a freakin 3 way tie nightmare. Of course I want to see the Bills win, and I firmly believe that our team is far more talented than Miami, but beating Miami at home has never been an easy task. I think when I was looking at this year's schedule and contemplating wins and losses for Buffalo, Miami in Miami was a definite loss. I wouldn't be terribley suprised if we lost this game.

Dozerdog
09-19-2003, 10:07 AM
A Jets/Pats tie would be cool

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I wouldn't be terribley suprised if we lost this game.

Same here. I doubt they have a D that can beat us in the air. Henry would have to have a great day to open up the passing game (just like last Dec.) Should they stop Henry, they would have to do it just like the Jags did. 8 men. I doubt Wanny will play it that way.

If our OL holds up like they did against the Jags, the game is over. We will score over 30.

Our cb's are playing their best football, we need to stop RW and dare Fiedler to go to the air against Winfield and Clements. If we rush him time and again, he will look like Lucas.

RedEyE
09-19-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Henry would have to have a great day to open up the passing game (just like last Dec.)

I think that you said it all right here. Getting Henry the ball, opening holes, controling the clock, basically keeping their offense off the field is a must. Henry needs to have a good day. Which means he needs to have around 27-30 carries and over 100 yards.

I don't doubt that we can beat them in the air, but do we really wan't to open that shoot out game? We need to create balance this week. Anytime it becomes a passing game it leaves too much time on the clock for either team to comeback, or just score. The Oline has been doing great on the pass block, but I'm sure Miami feels that they found a weakness watching the tapes, and will desperatly wan't to exploit Bledsoe's immobility. We can't afford that.

Our defense is faster and younger, but we haven't yet played a QB that can move around in and out of the pocket. Fiedler can do just that. I expect to often see the hidden bootleg and a lot of redirectional plays from Miami's backfield. Quick playaction plays to buy Fiedler time, misdirect our defense, trying to get them to over commit. And that Fn' Draw that we really haven't stopped all year.... The Draw has been a killer. The opposing team OL gives Adams and Williams the outside lanes, forcing and using their momentum against them. Once the ball has been handed off, it's then up to the LBs and the deep secondry to make the tackle. Ricky is difficult to wrap up once he passes the line of scrimmage.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 12:53 PM
Bills win and Jets win

That would make it:

Bills 3 - 0
Pats 1 - 2
Jets 1 - 2
Fins 1 - 2

:D. Go bills!!!!

No that would be nightmarish..it's hard enough to talk to your guys right now..If this happens, the rest of the division might as well hand you the Championship, because the homers here will go beserk.....it's better that this weekend produce:

Bills 2-1
Pats 1=2
Jets 1-2
Fins 2-1

This will keep both boards in check..can't talk too much because there would be a tie for 1st. and then the real battle starts away from each other until we meet again..

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:01 PM
someones a wee bit touchy about something.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 01:05 PM
No kidding. He keeps calling us homers because we're excited about the season. Where were you last year and the year before for that matter.

As it is now, everytime we turn on the TV another football expert is calling us the best team in football right now! It's hard not to get swept up!

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 01:06 PM
And it's a friggen fan site, I would hope we have some homers. 95% of the people here are here because they love the Bills!

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
No kidding. He keeps calling us homers because we're excited about the season. Where were you last year and the year before for that matter.

As it is now, everytime we turn on the TV another football expert is calling us the best team in football right now! It's hard not to get swept up!

Just try to bear in mind that a lot of those "experts" had the Phins ranked #1 less than 14 days ago. By all means enjoy the moment...just remember how fast things change in the NFL.

BillsNick
09-19-2003, 01:22 PM
Out with the old, In with the new!

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
Out with the old, In with the new!

LMAO......

And I don't remember anybody ranking the Phins number 1. It was TB and now either Buffalo or KC!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Just try to bear in mind that a lot of those "experts" had the Phins ranked #1 less than 14 days ago.

You guys started your December collapse early this year. :up:

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Right, even if they do win on Sunday, I'm still not worried. They'll blow it again in December.

It's really my favorite time of the year!

snow1989
09-19-2003, 01:27 PM
umm, what was this thread originally about? :confused:

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
someones a wee bit touchy about something.

Yea, the same thing you guys are touchy about, losing..

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Good, get it over with early and at the end this year, be in midseason form..I'll take that...don't mind doing a jets thing if it leads to the final result in the division, just want to do a better job in the playoffs.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 01:37 PM
We haven't lost yet! Esp. to Houston!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Right, even if they do win on Sunday, I'm still not worried. They'll blow it again in December.

It's really my favorite time of the year!

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
With the dolphins collapsing
And everyone telling you "Wanny's a queer!"

It's the hap -happiest season of all
With Jay Fiedler bleeding and gay Ricky's beatings
He'll fumble the ball
It's the hap - happiest season of all

I know, that was stupid. :D

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Good, get it over with early and at the end this year, be in midseason form..I'll take that...don't mind doing a jets thing if it leads to the final result in the division, just want to do a better job in the playoffs.

Yeah, too bad that's totally unrealistic. :up:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 01:48 PM

That's because of Lucas. Haven't you heard yet?

snow1989
09-19-2003, 01:49 PM

With the dolphins collapsing
And everyone telling you "Wanny's a queer!"

It's the hap -happiest season of all
With Jay Fiedler bleeding and gay Ricky's beatings
He'll fumble the ball
It's the hap - happiest season of all

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: There was more I wanted to say, but I'm laughing too hard at the moment.....

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Youre the first guy on this board who think Log is funny :shakeno:

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 02:01 PM

Yeah, too bad that's totally unrealistic. :up:

You never know, every year could bring a difference, 2 yrs ago, we won more games in dec. than we lost, this could another year like that...Your team could actually do what we did last year in Dec. your schedule during that month isn't exactly a cake walk either..the biggest thing is so far you guys have stayed healthy, not even the nicks and bruises most teams get about now..look at the injury report for this game..we have more people nicked up..that too plays a part..so if you can stay healthy, obviously that gives you an advantage weekend and weekout.

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:02 PM
You never know, every year could bring a difference, 2 yrs ago, we won more games in dec. than we lost, this could another year like that...Your team could actually do what we did last year in Dec. your schedule during that month isn't exactly a cake walk either..the biggest thing is so far you guys have stayed healthy, not even the nicks and bruises most teams get about now..look at the injury report for this game..we have more people nicked up..that too plays a part..so if you can stay healthy, obviously that gives you an advantage weekend and weekout.

Setting yourself up for more excuses after we destroy your team. :shakeno:

snow1989
09-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Youre the first guy on this board who think Log is funny :shakeno:

sorry, couldn't help myself.....I don't get out much :unhappy:

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:06 PM
He's lying. You're just the last in a long line of LOG fans. :up:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by snow1989

sorry, couldn't help myself.....I don't get out much :unhappy:

Make sure you go for a jog when Isabel stops by to say hi.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 02:09 PM
He's lying. You're just the last in a long line of LOG fans. :up:

:clap:
LOG RULES...

:couch:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:11 PM

:clap:
LOG RULES...

:couch: :kissa:

snow1989
09-19-2003, 02:15 PM

Make sure you go for a jog when Isabel stops by to say hi.

sorry, no can do...living far, far away from that area of the world......

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by snow1989

sorry, no can do...living far, far away from that area of the world......

You're loss, I heard she could rock your world to the ground.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Yeah, Log's easily the 2nd funniest guy on this board!

snow1989
09-19-2003, 02:20 PM
well she couldn't possibly be any worse than any of the other women I've met recently :laughter:

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:29 PM
That's 2nd funniest........yeah.......is this thing on?

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:30 PM
That's 2nd funniest........yeah.......is this thing on?

Oops ,sorry my bad. Yeah wys was no. 1

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 03:22 PM

Oops ,sorry my bad. Yeah wys was no. 1

No Wys is one of the most knowledgable Bill fans and still is...every since he's taken a break, there's only smack mostly..I see why so many hated him, they couldn't talk football with him...

:beer:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 03:27 PM

No Wys is one of the most knowledgable Bill fans and still is...every since he's taken a break, there's only smack mostly..I see why so many hated him, they couldn't talk football with him...

:beer:

The only reason why you like him is because you hope that all the negative stuff he said comes true.

Drew sucks!
Sam Adams sucks. Kelsay's a bust.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 03:33 PM

The only reason why you like him is because you hope that all the negative stuff he said comes true.

Drew sucks!
Sam Adams sucks. Kelsay's a bust.

Nope, remember I defended Drew with a long statement that at the time you agreed with.

But for the most part, Wys presented himself well, and most on this board couldn't touch him in facts, so they attacked...

It's just like when I asked someone here what's Drew best throw, I never got an answer, but more smack, I'm not really a smack talker, so you say I get killed by them..but I say I kill them, because they can't talk football...for you, you come down on the smack talkers side..so you don't really understand.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 03:35 PM
Don't get me wrong Justa, I like you and enjoy conversing with you, but something you sound like a smacker and not a football knowledgeable person, like I know you can be.

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Don't get me wrong Justa, I like you and enjoy conversing with you, but something you sound like a smacker and not a football knowledgeable person, like I know you can be.

Well I don't like you and hate your company and I know youre a homer. :snicker:

Bet you guys, he'll take that seriously. :D

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 04:33 PM

Well I don't like you and hate your company and I know youre a homer. :snicker:

Bet you guys, he'll take that seriously. :D

You don't even know how to hate me....:redgun:

You won't to, but ya just can't...

See if he takes that seriously..