Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Too bad the Jets suck!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I forgot to add, she grabs the beer during the game, feeds you during half time and tucks(sp) you in for bed.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

Sounds like a perfect weekend- it could happen.
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

The Jets really suck. Man Miami has played 2 bad teams. Sure we played J-ville but J-vill is better then both of those teams.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

That would be great! On the other hand, a Bills loss and a Jets loss is a freakin 3 way tie nightmare. Of course I want to see the Bills win, and I firmly believe that our team is far more talented than Miami, but beating Miami at home has never been an easy task. I think when I was looking at this year's schedule and contemplating wins and losses for Buffalo, Miami in Miami was a definite loss. I wouldn't be terribley suprised if we lost this game.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

A Jets/Pats tie would be cool

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                  I wouldn't be terribley suprised if we lost this game.
                  Same here. I doubt they have a D that can beat us in the air. Henry would have to have a great day to open up the passing game (just like last Dec.) Should they stop Henry, they would have to do it just like the Jags did. 8 men. I doubt Wanny will play it that way.

If our OL holds up like they did against the Jags, the game is over. We will score over 30.

Our cb's are playing their best football, we need to stop RW and dare Fiedler to go to the air against Winfield and Clements. If we rush him time and again, he will look like Lucas.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Henry would have to have a great day to open up the passing game (just like last Dec.)
                    I think that you said it all right here. Getting Henry the ball, opening holes, controling the clock, basically keeping their offense off the field is a must. Henry needs to have a good day. Which means he needs to have around 27-30 carries and over 100 yards.

I don't doubt that we can beat them in the air, but do we really wan't to open that shoot out game? We need to create balance this week. Anytime it becomes a passing game it leaves too much time on the clock for either team to comeback, or just score. The Oline has been doing great on the pass block, but I'm sure Miami feels that they found a weakness watching the tapes, and will desperatly wan't to exploit Bledsoe's immobility. We can't afford that.

Our defense is faster and younger, but we haven't yet played a QB that can move around in and out of the pocket. Fiedler can do just that. I expect to often see the hidden bootleg and a lot of redirectional plays from Miami's backfield. Quick playaction plays to buy Fiedler time, misdirect our defense, trying to get them to over commit. And that Fn' Draw that we really haven't stopped all year.... The Draw has been a killer. The opposing team OL gives Adams and Williams the outside lanes, forcing and using their momentum against them. Once the ball has been handed off, it's then up to the LBs and the deep secondry to make the tackle. Ricky is difficult to wrap up once he passes the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                      • Jun 2003

Re: A perfect Football weekend

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      Bills win and Jets win

That would make it:

Bills 3 - 0
                      Pats 1 - 2
                      Jets 1 - 2
                      Fins 1 - 2

. Go bills!!!!
                      No that would be nightmarish..it's hard enough to talk to your guys right now..If this happens, the rest of the division might as well hand you the Championship, because the homers here will go beserk.....it's better that this weekend produce:

Bills 2-1
                      Pats 1=2
                      Jets 1-2
                      Fins 2-1

This will keep both boards in check..can't talk too much because there would be a tie for 1st. and then the real battle starts away from each other until we meet again..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                        New and Improved!!
                        • Aug 2003

someones a wee bit touchy about something.
                        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

No kidding. He keeps calling us homers because we're excited about the season. Where were you last year and the year before for that matter.

As it is now, everytime we turn on the TV another football expert is calling us the best team in football right now! It's hard not to get swept up!
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

And it's a friggen fan site, I would hope we have some homers. 95% of the people here are here because they love the Bills!
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              No kidding. He keeps calling us homers because we're excited about the season. Where were you last year and the year before for that matter.

As it is now, everytime we turn on the TV another football expert is calling us the best team in football right now! It's hard not to get swept up!
                              Just try to bear in mind that a lot of those "experts" had the Phins ranked #1 less than 14 days ago. By all means enjoy the moment...just remember how fast things change in the NFL.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X