PDA

View Full Version : What DullFans say on FinHell!!!!!!

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:32 PM
This is courtesy of Goldfish-enjoy

So glad to be a Dolphin fan quote:

I just took a "walk" over to the Bills board.... I thought that maybe there were some reasonable and enlightening messages going on..... there are very very few. Maybe one or two....
I look at our main forum and see a nice variety of topics to choose from, some are Pro fins.... some are pro-bills. and that is to be expected, but at least here the general tone is of a competitive nature. Over there they are borderline racist... for lack of a better word. They want anybody and everybody that even think they like the dolphins(including players) to DIE...
and I kinda took that part literally!
Needless to say... football is football and has its place in my life and entertainment.... maybe if I were making millions because of it I would be more extreme about it... I'm so glad to be a Dolphin....

Go phins....

BillsNick
09-19-2003, 01:33 PM
I saw that earlier! :lol:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:38 PM
If you still have access, which many of us don't, please tell them (all of them!) to go F themselves.

BillsNick
09-19-2003, 01:38 PM
That Goldfish fella talks alot of smack about us over there.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
That Goldfish fella talks alot of smack about us over there.

Because the wuss knows we can't fire back. Most of us are banned. That site is the lamest friggin site ever.

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:41 PM
I'm just lurking now......but you should see some of the garbage spewing out of their keyboards over there! They think we're bad!
I've never seen so many ****** homers in my life!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
This is courtesy of Goldfish-enjoy

So glad to be a Dolphin fan quote:

I just took a "walk" over to the Bills board.... I thought that maybe there were some reasonable and enlightening messages going on..... there are very very few. Maybe one or two....
I look at our main forum and see a nice variety of topics to choose from, some are Pro fins.... some are pro-bills. and that is to be expected, but at least here the general tone is of a competitive nature. Over there they are borderline racist... for lack of a better word. They want anybody and everybody that even think they like the dolphins(including players) to DIE...
and I kinda took that part literally!
Needless to say... football is football and has its place in my life and entertainment.... maybe if I were making millions because of it I would be more extreme about it... I'm so glad to be a Dolphin....

Go phins....

Someone needs to grow a skin. :shakeno:

Hey goldfist, if you're reading this...DIE! :mad:

I hope you take this literally.

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Because the wuss knows we can't fire back. Most of us are banned. That site is the lamest friggin site ever.

That place sucks- there's like 15 or 20, max, people browsing that forum. All the threads are about Bills fans.

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

What the hell is he saying about "Racist" what a douche bag:grind: :cynic: :rolleyes: :tongue:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:45 PM
That place sucks- there's like 15 or 20, max, people browsing that forum. All the threads are about Bills fans.

They are a bunch of feminine wussies! All of them.

DW2
09-19-2003, 01:48 PM
If you still have access, which many of us don't, please tell them (all of them!) to go F themselves.

...ahhhh, a tough guy.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by DW2
...ahhhh, a tough guy.

I am. I'm not a crying little ***** like most of posters on that wuss board.

I go to jetsinsider.com and talk smack there. They talk smack back. I don't get banned. Then to top it off, I meet up with them at a tailgate and have beers and laughs over it.

You fin *****es make me sick!

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 01:52 PM
I can't stand all those fin lurkers trolling the board @ FH when we bills fans over there just want our peace. Why don't those finfans create their own board?

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by DW2

...ahhhh, a tough guy.

Oh, thank god you came, DW2! I was beginning to think we wouldn't have to hear any crap from any Dull Fans!
Welcome to the Zone, where we eat children! enjoy your stay!

:snicker:

BillsNick
09-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I can't stand all those fin lurkers trolling the board @ FH when we bills fans over there just want our peace. Why don't those finfans create their own board?

I'm with ya bro' it gets really annoying!:help:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:56 PM

They are *****es.

TedMock
09-19-2003, 01:57 PM
What a loser. Who made racist comments? Who wants people to die? The guy came on this site throwing accusations after NEVER have being here and when he gets his balls busted a little he goes and makes things up at another site. LOSER!! What's with all his sensitive crap anyway? He sounds like Stewart Smalley. I've been to the other site and there's a hell of a lot of trash talking there. Not that I mind it but c'mon. He's probably never been that site before either. At least tell the truth and look around before accusing people of things like that.

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 01:57 PM

They are *****es.

Sour Grapes :snicker:

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 01:58 PM
Over there they are borderline racist...

:huh:

how so?is this guy calling smack talk racism?that's just old fashion ribbing.hell,if i had the opportunity to sit down with MDFINFAN for a beer,i think it would be great.i don't dislike the guy because he's a FISH fan.i don't take anything he says serious and i hope he doesn't take any of my ribbing serious.we just agree to disagree with each other on certain matters.that's all.

this goldfish guy is a buffoon.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:59 PM
:monkey: Sour Grapes

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:59 PM
:monkey: goldfish

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:00 PM
:rofl:

SABURZFAN
I'm just lurking now......but you should see some of the garbage spewing out of their keyboards over there! They think we're bad!
I've never seen so many ****** homers in my life!

:chuckle:

yle
:monkey: Sour Grapes

:lol:

LtBillsFan66
Today is the happiest day of my life.

:monkey: sadness

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:01 PM

:chuckle:

i agree.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:01 PM

LOG ****** RULES!

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:03 PM

:spit:

DW2
LOL. You guys are pretty funny. I will agree with you when you say Finheaven is lame. After 5 posts I got banned. It really ticked me off. They ARE a bunch of pussies over there. That doesn't change the fact that most of you clowns are out of control. I haven't seen one post about FOOTBALL. Imagine that, FOOTBALL. I won't be around here much longer, which I'm sure really crushes you all.

BTW....do you people have jobs? There's quite a few of you fools logged on. Either you're unemployed or you ARE indeed children hacking away on your mommy's computer.
Watch your mouths tough guys.

IHateTheDullphins
:lol:

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:04 PM

give myself and BF1 some time in there and we'll light that place up.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 02:05 PM
This is taken from Patrick sig..

"__________________
God I hate the Dolphins! Everything about them, from that stupid logo to the gay colors to their annoying fans. When Jacksonville demolished them in the playoffs, I watched the whole thing and it felt better then a Bills win! I don’t know if my number one goal each football season is to have the Bills win the Superbowl or to have Miami fall short again and again and again and again! I hope they never even get to the game again. That would make me very happy. Do you know that when I see someone wearing some pansy ass Dolphins gear, I feel like kicking their ass! And does Miami gear come with free Mullets. They all have Mullets! What gives! And that team, No O-line, no WR’s, No QB, Slow LB’s and CB’s who were the best in the NFL…….4 season’s ago. Those guys get burnt every week now!!!!!!! "

So is he lying no, I can show you a bunch more like this>>don"t be hypocrites>>>

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by DW2
LOL. You guys are pretty funny. I will agree with you when you say Finheaven is lame. After 5 posts I got banned. It really ticked me off. They ARE a bunch of pussies over there. That doesn't change the fact that most of you clowns are out of control. I haven't seen one post about FOOTBALL. Imagine that, FOOTBALL. I won't be around here much longer, which I'm sure really crushes you all.

BTW....do you people have jobs? There's quite a few of you fools logged on. Either you're unemployed or you ARE indeed children hacking away on your mommy's computer.

Stick to nascar, Darrel Waltrip.

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by DW2

Don't you have anything better to do than inquire about our pesonal lives?

Translated: Unemployed

DW2
09-19-2003, 02:07 PM

C'mon tough guy you gotta do better than that.

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by DW2
That doesn't change the fact that most of you clowns are out of control. I haven't seen one post about FOOTBALL. Imagine that, FOOTBALL. I won't be around here much longer, which I'm sure really crushes you all.

WHAT A MAROON!!!!

Dozerdog
09-19-2003, 02:08 PM

Boogity booogity booogity!

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:09 PM

and STILL lives with his parents in the trailer park.

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:09 PM
No it's all true. Every bit of it!

Well except for the mullet thing, I should have actually wrote, 80's style Metallica greasy long hair!

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 02:10 PM
MD- what are you talking about?

DW2

I'm sorry to hear you're unemployed. As for me, just a usual slow Friday @ the office. Do you need a job? I might be able to help you out. How about a temporary job cleaning the gutters and yanking on some weeds?? Hedges need trimming too. What do you think?

lordofgun
Originally posted by DW2
C'mon tough guy you gotta do better than that.

I thought it was kinda funny. :idunno:

Patrick76777
I just have a cool boss!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by DW2
I'm sorry to hear you're unemployed. As for me, just a usual slow Friday @ the office. Do you need a job? I might be able to help you out. How about a temporary job cleaning the gutters and yanking on some weeds?? Hedges need trimming too. What do you think?

Now THERE'S some solid football talk! I wish everyone would read your post and follow your example.

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by DW2

As for me, just a usual slow Friday @ the office.

how does one become qualified to sniff farts out of bus seats?

MDFINFAN
AND THIS>>.

BY: Earthquake Enyart

I make no bones about it. Every time I see those 72 Dolphins pop that champagne cork, I hope the bottle explodes and there are multiple casulties.

Their children can live, but they should be incarcerated.

AND IHATETHEDULLFINS AND JUSTA WOULD RUN ON OUR BOARD AND DEFEND THIS...THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD IS CORRECT BY GOLD, YOU GUYS DO WRITE THIS STUFF.

DW2
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Ha Ha. Far from a trailer park pal. You really need to come up with something more original. This Dolphin fan trailer park rumor JUST ISN'T TRUE. Some of the fans DO live in trailers and you know what??? They're O.K. people.
Come up with something better than that.

justasportsfan

What's up neighbor? You left your lights on or is that a candle?

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:14 PM
I want the boat to Actually sink after the bottle explodes. Just so we make sure we get all of them!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by DW2
Ha Ha. Far from a trailer park pal. You really need to come up with something more original. This Dolphin fan trailer park rumor JUST ISN'T TRUE. Some of the fans DO live in trailers and you know what??? They're O.K. people.
Come up with something better than that.

Stop your whining,

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 02:15 PM
punks<<<SIT BEHIND COMPUTERS AND TALK SMACK..NEVER TO BE SEEN..

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
AND THIS&gt;&gt;.

I make no bones about it. Every time I see those 72 Dolphins pop that champagne cork, I hope the bottle explodes and there are multiple casulties.

AND IHATETHEDULLFINS AND JUSTA WOULD RUN ON OUR BOARD AND DEFEND THIS...THE ORIGINAL POST ON THIS THREAD IS CORRECT BY GOLD, YOU GUYS DO WRITE THIS STUFF.

If you are talking about FH, excuse you, that's our board. We bills fans own that , you guys just troll there.

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by DW2

Ha Ha. Far from a trailer park pal. You really need to come up with something more original.

translation-i live in a double-wide but i don't want to admit it to these guys.

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 02:17 PM
MD- when I said you were ok by me, I didn't mean it. you make me want to :puke:

Dozerdog
09-19-2003, 02:19 PM
AND THIS>>.

This goes right back to square one and LoG's original premise.

Zero sense of humor.

You guys go to a funeral parlor to watch the games or something?

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:20 PM
LOL at Dozer!

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Although I would like to see that boat go down!

lordofgun
09-19-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Might as well....a lot of crying going on down there.

BillsNick
09-19-2003, 02:26 PM
There is quite a high number of pissed off dolphin fans!

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 02:27 PM

Might as well....a lot of crying going on down there.

So if he's telling the truth, why are you guys upset and calling him out>>this thread makes no sense....gold was righT, you guys are hypocrites says one thing and cry about another...don't call our fin fans when you do the same or worst....you make excuses for each other behavior and then post this threat when questioned about it? YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE..

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Zero sense of humor.

MD thinks "Old Shcool" is drama. He cried when Blue died. :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
There is quite a high number of pissed off dolphin fans!

yeah....and pi$$ed on too

:monkey: DW2

:monkey: DolphinDevil28

:monkey: Marino1983

BillsOverDolphins
09-19-2003, 02:34 PM

yeah....and pi$$ed on too

:monkey: DW2

:monkey: DolphinDevil28

:monkey: Marino1983
correction saburz, it's "Moron1983"

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Goldfish

Oh I expected to get "those" who bar-room brawl to come at the post.....
I figured it would strike a nerve in some of the thicker skinned individuals. Kinda like playing on their emotions, which they claim to NOT have.....
... kinda jerkin their chains in a mental sense.... I agree with you though and I do ingnore for the most

Oh you make such a great point MD!

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:35 PM

So if he's telling the truth, why are you guys upset and calling him out&gt;&gt;this thread makes no sense....gold was righT, you guys are hypocrites says one thing and cry about another...don't call our fin fans when you do the same or worst....you make excuses for each other behavior and then post this threat when questioned about it? YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE..

:spam:

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins

correction saburz, it's &quot;Moron1983&quot;

:monkey: Moron1983

there you go BOD.:biggrin:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:38 PM
Let's recap what the best qoutes that come form FH.

1. Fiedler may be the best Athlete in the NFL.

2. Dophiins are the best team in the NFL. (right before start of season)

3. Chambers is better than Moulds.

4. Bills fans are homers ( actually true ,but what's their point?)

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 02:40 PM
I figured it would strike a nerve in some of the thicker skinned individuals. Kinda like playing on their emotions, which they claim to NOT have.....

if the moron is going to make claims,does he have names with them?better yet,does he have proof to those claims?

MDFINFAN
09-19-2003, 03:26 PM
Let's recap what the best qoutes that come form FH.

1. Fiedler may be the best Athlete in the NFL.

2. Dophiins are the best team in the NFL. (right before start of season)

3. Chambers is better than Moulds.

4. Bills fans are homers ( actually true ,but what's their point?)

So each person is not entitled to their opinion, just because you don't agree it, yea right.

:doh:

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 03:37 PM

So each person is not entitled to their opinion, just because you don't agree it, yea right.

:doh:

Those are homer statements that even they could not defend. Do you care to defend those statements for them? I bet you can't.

SABURZFAN
09-19-2003, 03:44 PM

Those are homer statements that even they could not defend. Do you care to defend those statements for them? I bet you can't.

of course not.that's why they're homer statements.

helmetguy
09-19-2003, 07:42 PM
Why is it then, MD, that when we post over at FH, you homers either:

A) Call us a name (homer being the most polite)
B) Relegate any Phin-disenting post/threads to the Smack forum
C) Correct our language usage (always a classic!) -OR-
D) Ban us completely?

I'd love to show you VOLUMES of examples. Unfortunately, FH put in in that D category. I'm kinda like the late Sam Kinison..."Leader of the Banned."

Ð
09-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Pffft...amateurs ;)

RAMS FAN
09-19-2003, 07:48 PM
YOU SHOULD REALLY LEARN HOW TO SPELL FIN FAN I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE DOLPHINS WAS SPELLED THIS WAY NOT DOPHIINS

Ð
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Hey dude, do me a favor and bring your boring spelling smack elsewhere like finheaven. Their posters seem to get a hard on pointing out spelling mistakes too.

RAMS FAN
09-19-2003, 07:57 PM
HEY JUST POINTING OUT A FACT

Ð
09-19-2003, 07:58 PM
So was I, man.

So was I

RAMS FAN
09-19-2003, 07:59 PM
OKAY GOOD FOR YOU

Ð
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
& another thing STOP ****ING SHOUTING

RAMS FAN
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
LETS FORGET IT MAN CAUSE THE DOLPHINS STILL SUCK

RAMS FAN
09-19-2003, 08:03 PM
sorry man

helmetguy
09-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by RAMS FAN
LETS FORGET IT MAN CAUSE THE DOLPHINS STILL SUCK

Ain't that the truth!

helmetguy
09-19-2003, 08:49 PM
punks

Witty and eloquent, too, don't ya think?

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Why is it then, MD, that when we post over at FH, you homers either:

A) Call us a name (homer being the most polite)
B) Relegate any Phin-disenting post/threads to the Smack forum
C) Correct our language usage (always a classic!) -OR-
D) Ban us completely?

I'd love to show you VOLUMES of examples. Unfortunately, FH put in in that D category. I'm kinda like the late Sam Kinison..."Leader of the Banned."

THEY ARE ALL ***** *****ES.

Banamaniac
09-19-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey, lay off my homies, homes :mad:

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Banamaniac
Hey, lay off my homies, homes :mad:

Why was I banned? You're not a *****, are you?

Banamaniac
09-20-2003, 12:13 AM
I'm just a sweet transvestite
From Transexual, Transylvania, ha ha,
HEY, HEY!

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2003, 12:37 AM
HEY, HEY!

Figures.

robeezy
09-20-2003, 03:06 AM
Maybe if our team was a bunch of losers like the Dollfins, we would have time to argue about stuff like that. Waht a bunch of dill-weeds!

BillsOverDolphins
09-20-2003, 04:12 AM
HEY, HEY!
Tim Curry fan are we?

The_Philster
09-20-2003, 05:12 AM

Ahhh...a friend of Ricky Williams...I understand now. ;)