X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Pucillo adds toughness in Buffalo

History shows that wide receivers who go from being No. 2s to No. 1s, like Peerless Price, often struggle.

The paragraph is halfway down on the page. Good to see that even some of our first year starters are getting attention. Pasquarelli says that Pucillo is getting a reputation as a "tough kid."

ps. Also read the article on Price. What were most of us Bills fans saying all offseason about Price going to Atlanta? Oh yeah, I remember now, we said he wouldn't be as succesful as a #1...hmmm, interesting.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Didn't read the article but, any mention of Bannan(sp) in it? That kid is going places!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Pucillo plays with intensity on every down, something which the more physically talented Sullivan never did.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X