PDA

View Full Version : "Is Moulds really a "spitter"?

Jeff1220
09-20-2003, 06:50 AM
I was watching The Best Damn Sports Show yesterday afternoon (not sure if it was last night's or Thurs. night's episode) and this question was asked of Ray Crockett: Mould or theFins - who's telling the truth?
Crockett says that Moulds is defininitely a spitter and has that reputation around the league. Crockett says that Moulds spit on him last year durig the KC game and that Eric is a sore loser, as he usually spits on people when the Bills are getting beat ("like the a$$ kicking we gave them last year" -or something like that). That statement sort of discredits the Fins, since the Bills weren't even close to losing to them when the debated incident happened.
Crockett also called Moulds a big jerk, amongst other things. I guess smack talk comes a lot easier when you don't have to face anybody on Sunday.

Ð
09-20-2003, 06:54 AM
Sour grapes, I guess. He must have got spit on a lot last year because I don't see him wearing an NFL uni anymore.

Jeez, where do they get these clowns, off of the Springer show ?

casdhf
09-20-2003, 07:01 AM
Eric Moulds is now my favorite player.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2003, 07:03 AM
I hope it's not true. Eric seems like the typical classy Bills player. If it is true, it's time for someone in the organization to talk to him.

casdhf
09-20-2003, 07:35 AM
Class is overrated. I want a player that wants to win.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
Class is overrated. I want a player that wants to win.

They're not mutually exclusive. You can win with class, and you can lose with no class at all. Just look at Al Davis.

Halbert
09-20-2003, 09:44 AM
I don't know what is true but if he did it that often wouldn't you think they'd have caught in on tape by now? Once or twice maybe but as a habit he couldn't get away with it for that long.

saviorbledsoe
09-20-2003, 10:20 AM
I agree.....the media eats that crap up......no way he does it all the time and we only hear about it now from a couple of gangbangers and a washed up player.

DynaPaul
09-20-2003, 10:26 AM
First of all, "The Best Damn Sports Show" blows donkey nuts. Second, I think the case with Moulds is a matter of "Say it, don't spray it pal!"

fushetti
09-20-2003, 10:40 AM
How come we didn't hear these spitting allegations at last December's home game? Apparently this happened at the Miami game in October in Miami. theyre just starting ****.

Doc
09-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Yeah it's most likely a matter of "say it don't spray it." If you're an opponent you're obviously going to take offense, because Eric AIN'T gonna apologize for spraying you when he's trash-talking you!

mybills
09-20-2003, 01:39 PM
Ever been so excited you start popping your p's? That's what happened. Moulds already said that's what happened. Miami is just trying to discredit him and gain some media attention at the same time.

At least he didn't :monkey: on him! :evil:

ajsdx
09-20-2003, 01:50 PM
I also hope that it's just a case of spittle flying during trash talk. I want a guy who wants to win, but not by spitting. That doesn't really help you win. And regarding ^, I cannot believe there is a smiley icon of a monkey pissing. Nice one, guys!

HotRod
09-21-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by DevilPaul
First of all, "The Best Damn Sports Show" blows donkey nuts. Second, I think the case with Moulds is a matter of "Say it, don't spray it pal!"

I agree on both counts. If this was habitual behaviour for Moulds, it would have definately been caught on film by now.

indianabillsfan
09-21-2003, 07:47 AM
If it were true, Moulds probably would have been disciplined by now by either a suspension or a fine or both. Just ask Bill Romanowski.

I think Miami is just playing head games. They know Moulds torches them every game so they are trying to get in his head and distract him from the game. I don't think Moulds will loose his focus during the game, though. He's too much of a pro.

You heard it hear first. Moulds will catch 25 passes today and break Terrell Owens' single game reception record. Well, probably not. But, he will have an exceptional Miami performance as always.