PDA

View Full Version : Henry will explode for 140-150yds

juice
09-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Travis Henry is due for a huge day. With the Phins DB's fueding with Moulds their corners are going to be focused on shuttin' out the Bills passing game. They can't stop Moulds in man 2 man, but will probably slow everyone else which means a load of Henry. Sweeps and screens all day with Henry racking up 150 all purpose yards which is a lot more important than him gaining 100 ypg. :afro: Bowl bound baby!!!

Dozerdog
09-20-2003, 02:38 PM
Hell yeah!!!

They aren't dunb enough (or maybe they are) to repeat Jax's mistakes

juice
09-20-2003, 07:11 PM
They are not athletic enough at the end or linebacker positions to stop a screen with Jennings/Brown out front, and I hope their tackle Lester tries to get in the mix, we'll let Madman Moulds Spit on him, and Big Mike Williams can back him up!! :afro: Bowl bound baby!!!

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Interesting, I pick TH as my monster back..I thought he'd have a lot more yards, Miami's playing the run really good right now, and for all your jibes at Seau, he's a part of why, he really stops the run pretty good, Chester doesn't have the ankle injury he had all last year and doing a pretty good job shutting down runners, as is Zgonia, our new 3rd DT. Zach is Zach..and Morland is quietly stepping up. The one area not really checked on our D is the screen pass which GB used very effectively last year, I think that's one of the reason Miami has added wrinkles to their D, not to let them be volnerable to that as often. If surtain covers Moulds one on one all day, we have a better chance of shutting you down in our Man to Man, I think Moulds has gotten to Sam's head, Moulds long balls have always been on him, on Pat, moulds has usually only caught short passes and no big gains. Key for us is for Chambers and DT to have a big game to take the pressure off Ricky, especially since the bills will be focusing on him.

Dozerdog
09-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Stopping Houston (worst offense in 2002) and The Jets (Couldn't run againsth the skins either) will make any team look good.

PLUS, WITH THE WORST PASS DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE, WHY EVEN RUN?

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Stopping Houston (worst offense in 2002) and The Jets (Couldn't run againsth the skins either) will make any team look good.

PLUS, WITH THE WORST PASS DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE, WHY EVEN RUN?

But I'm not talking about them, I'm referring to you..we have been experimenting with the zone thing and haven't look good doing it, but we needed the extra wrinkle and should keep playing it until we get it right, even if we lose tomorrow night I think it will pay dividends down the road for us..and on the running note, you haven't exactly been lightning it up bud. This is only the 3rd game, we shouldn't put all our eggs in this one game basket, we still need to improve as the season goes by...right now you're behind last year's scoring pace, you had 76 or 78 points by now, you're down to 69, does that mean your O will tank sooner this year? like last year..no..you hope to get better too. Our D starter slow last year with the sacks and improved as the year went by, but of course people only remember the end and not the begining.