PDA

View Full Version : More on Moulds Spitting

Devin
09-20-2003, 02:49 PM
To be honest I could careless, as this has been beaten into the ground. Whether he diod or he didnt more often then not Moulds lets his playing do the talking. There is a reason he is a Pro Bowl Reciever.

At any rate dont know if anyone posted this yet but:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1619823

:pow:

venis2k1
09-20-2003, 03:10 PM
I hope moulds has a big game sunday.

don137
09-20-2003, 05:04 PM
This will only fire up Moulds more. I can't see Miami shutting done Moulds since they really never have shut him done before....All I know is Miami's secondary has just become public enemy number one in Buffalo...

BillsFever
09-20-2003, 07:22 PM
If I saw Surtain I'd like to spit on him too.

saviorbledsoe
09-20-2003, 08:26 PM
Ill spit a loogie on Surtain. Not Surtan but SurTAIN.

:)

BillsFever
09-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Spit Happens

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 08:33 PM
The usual classless bills fans comments, but let it be the other way around, and there'd be hell to pay on this board..Some of you are just HYPOCRITES....I'm also glad that I've met some really good bills fans, love their team as much as you, but have class. LOL

don137
09-20-2003, 08:52 PM
This media circus was started in Miami. Unfortunately for miami surtain he did not let sleeping dogs lie and woke the giant within. I am not suggesting nor endorsing spitting on Surtain or any Miami fan but if you think for a second that Brian Cox received an unpleasant reception in Buffalo you haven't seen anything yet. The difference between fin fans and Bills fans is Bills fans by and large is Bills fans are a lot more passionate than fin fans and they will eat Surtain and company for lunch in December...

BillsFever
09-20-2003, 08:53 PM
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/people_a_l/hillbillies/hillbilly_chic_spitting_wm.gif

venis2k1
09-20-2003, 08:56 PM
I think we should all start spitting on every dolphin fan we see.

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by don137
This media circus was started in Miami. Unfortunately for miami surtain he did not let sleeping dogs lie and woke the giant within. I am not suggesting nor endorsing spitting on Surtain or any Miami fan but if you think for a second that Brian Cox received an unpleasant reception in Buffalo you haven't seen anything yet. The difference between fin fans and Bills fans is Bills fans by and large is Bills fans are a lot more passionate than fin fans and they will eat Surtain and company for lunch in December...

That's not exactly true, as evident by the complaints from this board when trying to talk to the fin fans, they feel for their team just like you guys do, I think Moulds will receive a similar reception tomorrow..at least Cox, didn't spit on one of your players...but your right, this thing has gone long enough, the media is playing this up more than Surtain and Moulds..They ask the questions to set this in motion for more hype for this game, as though it needed more..The one thing is, I think bills hate the phins more than the phins hate the bills..we really hate the jets.

don137
09-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
I think we should all start spitting on every dolphin fan we see.

Fin fans want to know if people spit on them does that mean they are cleansed and do not have to take a shower for another two weeks...

The_Philster
09-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Fin fans want to know if people spit on them does that mean they are cleansed and do not have to take a shower for another two weeks...

:snicker: :rofl:
I almost :spit: up my :beer: reading that

don137
09-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

That's not exactly true, as evident by the complaints from this board when trying to talk to the fin fans, they feel for their team just like you guys do, I think Moulds will receive a similar reception tomorrow..at least Cox, didn't spit on one of your players...but your right, this thing has gone long enough, the media is playing this up more than Surtain and Moulds..They ask the questions to set this in motion for more hype for this game, as though it needed more..The one thing is, I think bills hate the phins more than the phins hate the bills..we really hate the jets.

I agree that the media is playing this up. if this game was not on ESPN the coverage of this incident would not be nearly the same...Moulds has not said anything in the last few days about this. I don't expect Mould to receive a warm reception in Miami but it will Pale in comparison to what Surtain will receive in Buffalo.

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 09:07 PM

I agree that the media is playing this up. if this game was not on ESPN the coverage of this incident would not be nearly the same...Moulds has not said anything in the last few days about this. I don't expect Mould to receive a warm reception in Miami but it will Pale in comparison to what Surtain will receive in Buffalo.

That might be true in terms of reception, Miami fans more layed back. Fans who endure the cold you guys do have to be a little more hyped. LOL

But hopefully it's a good game and not media hyped to the point of people fighting over something that's over, weather he did it or not..

Michael82
09-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Well, this is it! Surtain is now officially a fool! Moulds is being very quiet....because he does not want locker room material. Surtain and Madison have opened their mouths too much and it is going to come back and bite one of them in their ass! :snicker: :evil:

Jeff1220
09-20-2003, 09:15 PM
I don't understand how Fins could have more disdain for the Jests than the team that almost singlehandedly kept them oout of the big one for most of Marino's prime. They have been the BoSox to our NY Yankees. (And the BoSox fans certainly don't hide who is hated #1 in their town)

don137
09-20-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

That might be true in terms of reception, Miami fans more layed back. Fans who endure the cold you guys do have to be a little more hyped. LOL

But hopefully it's a good game and not media hyped to the point of people fighting over something that's over, weather he did it or not..

I think it the cold that makes theBills fans drink a little more before the games.. I agree, let's hope for a good game. I am not sure this is the last we heard of the incident but the whole story was definately escalated to the the top of ESPN's storylines because it is on their network Sunday night...

MDFINFAN
09-20-2003, 09:23 PM

I think it the cold that makes theBills fans drink a little more before the games.. I agree, let's hope for a good game. I am not sure this is the last we heard of the incident but the whole story was definately escalated to the the top of ESPN's storylines because it is on their network Sunday night...

Gotta agree, you guys are a little tanked by time the game starts, I'll be at the Dec. 21st game and will experience it for myself. Now I need good luck to make it out of that zoo alive..LOL.

helmetguy
09-21-2003, 01:07 AM
Seems to me that Cox's spitting incident came soon after he got his ass kicked by Carwell Gardner, in response to a blatant cheap shot Cox took on Thurman Thomas. Would it be your suggestion, MD, that Cox's conduct was more acceptable than the conduct of Moulds, as ALLEGED by Maid Marion and Pat***** "wellonsecondthoughthespitonmebecausemaidmarionsaidso" unSurtain?