PDA

View Full Version : What are you gonna watch?

The_Philster
09-20-2003, 06:45 PM
With the Bills game on in Primetime, most of us have a choice of different games to watch during normal game times.
What's everyone watching? :feedback:
I'll probably flip around myself
Jets-Patriots and Steelers-Bengals at 1...will probably focus on the AFC tilt
Browns-49ers and Giants-Redskins at 4...definitely flip back and forth a lot. Browns are my second favorite team and we play the Giants and Redskins this season....would be a good idea to scout them a little....watch their tendencies and see what we'll be up against.

BillsFever
09-20-2003, 07:04 PM
It depends what games they're showing in my area. I haven't checked the listings yet.

Cntrygal
09-20-2003, 07:16 PM
I will probably sleep in till about 5am.. then go to work.

Herdwatcher
09-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
It depends what games they're showing in my area. I haven't checked the listings yet.

I'll be watching the Bi-planes take on the Pasties. Then I'm going to watch the Lambs and the Seahags.

northernbillfan
09-20-2003, 07:17 PM
I'll keep an eye on EVERY game as they show all the morning games (Early afternoon to you guys) at Mo's.

ublinkwescore
09-20-2003, 09:53 PM
I'll probably come home from work at about 9 or earlier (the games start at 10 in the morning out here in Cali) so I'll probably go to sleep to make the time pass by quicker. When I wake up, I'll only be able to watch a CBS game because my satellite provider doesn't get any Fox Channels which is gay - I'm gonna have to wait until The Shield Season 2 comes out on DVD to see any of it.

I also wanna buy the latest Oz season on DVD too.

Tatonka
09-20-2003, 11:14 PM
because of the hurricane on the east coast, i am stuck at work handling homeowners claims. dont get off till 5pm. will watch the seahawks when i get home.

19 hours of overtime this week. probably 25-30 next week. ugh..

after i get through this mess at work, i am taking a trip to atlantic city. :D

stuckincincy
09-21-2003, 09:39 AM
Here in the NFL backwaters we get:

Pgh and Cin, only because Steelers fans travel and sell out the joint. Hear them Bengals roaaar...meow.

Our THIRD straight Packers game...vs. Arizona this week. We deserve it.

Minnie at Lions...hubba hubba.

Brownies at Niners. That's Ok.