PDA

View Full Version : 1 billion people listen to Brian's new NFL show.



lordofgun
09-21-2003, 01:46 AM
BrianH: yo
lordofgun5000: sup?
BrianH: just workin on last minute touches on nfl show
BrianH: did some huge promotional work today i posted on every official teams message board about the show and the host DJ Boyer mailed his football.com mailing list which is around 40k and the other host mailed his Fantasy football site mailing list which is about 50k about the show!
lordofgun5000: cool
BrianH: so we hope 2 get about 1 billion but thats a stretch but over that number has seen teh announcement
lordofgun5000: wow...a billion? You think that's possible?
BrianH: these 2 have a great name out there
BrianH: been in this buisness for over 20 years
BrianH: i hope its close 2 that anything can happen

TypicalBill
09-21-2003, 01:51 AM
:rofl: ... whats the population of the US :huh: .. or north America for that matter :scratch:

WG
09-21-2003, 02:01 AM
LMAO TB!!!

Hysterical!

US POP is ~ 300M. Add in another ~35M in Canada, and we're at a 1/3 of capacity.

Is Brian H ******ed or something?

Who knows, maybe half of his audience lives in India where they get a line in and have no freakin' clue WTH they're listening to.

Either way, that $200 to advertise my biz is realing looking like a major league deal now!

I'll call him first thing in the morning and ask if the rates haven't gone up.

LMAO...

TypicalBill
09-21-2003, 02:09 AM
:rofl:

JJamezz
09-21-2003, 10:55 AM
I think you guys owe Brian an apology... He has obviously masterminded a plan to pipe his show into every McDonald's on Earth, tapping into untold fortune and an audience of over 1 Billion Served...

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
BrianH: yo
lordofgun5000: sup?
BrianH: just workin on last minute touches on nfl show
BrianH: did some huge promotional work today i posted on every official teams message board about the show and the host DJ Boyer mailed his football.com mailing list which is around 40k and the other host mailed his Fantasy football site mailing list which is about 50k about the show!
lordofgun5000: cool
BrianH: so we hope 2 get about 1 billion but thats a stretch but over that number has seen teh announcement
lordofgun5000: wow...a billion? You think that's possible?
BrianH: these 2 have a great name out there
BrianH: been in this buisness for over 20 years
BrianH: i hope its close 2 that anything can happen

I need oxygen!!!!!! :rofl: !!!!!!


Oh Please !!!!!!! Can i put this in my sig? oh pleaseohpleaseohplease?

TypicalBill
09-21-2003, 11:09 AM
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:@ JJ



im literally ROFLMAOing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:lol:

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
:rofl: ... whats the population of the US :huh: .. or north America for that matter :scratch:

http://www.nua.ie/surveys/how_many_online/

How Many Online?
The art of estimating how many are online throughout the world is an inexact one at best. Surveys abound, using all sorts of measurement parameters. However, from observing many of the published surveys over the last two years, here is an "educated guess" as to how many are online worldwide as of September 2002. And the number is 605.60 million.


World Total 605.60 million
Africa 6.31 million
Asia/Pacific 187.24 million
Europe 190.91 million
Middle East 5.12 million
Canada & USA 182.67 million
Latin America 33.35 million

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
LMAO TB!!!

Hysterical!

US POP is ~ 300M. Add in another ~35M in Canada, and we're at a 1/3 of capacity.

Is Brian H ******ed or something?

Who knows, maybe half of his audience lives in India where they get a line in and have no freakin' clue WTH they're listening to.

Either way, that $200 to advertise my biz is realing looking like a major league deal now!

I'll call him first thing in the morning and ask if the rates haven't gone up.

LMAO...

The Brian H audience

:phones: -Brian

:dozer: :louie::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:24 AM
We should copy this into the No-ToS forum... it's classic!!!!!

TypicalBill
09-21-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
The Brian H audience

:phones: -Brian

:dozer: :louie::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:



:rofl:

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Well, cows are sacred in India, right?

Maybe Buffalo are considered gods or suttin'

Michael82
09-21-2003, 02:06 PM
LMAO!!! That is ****ing hilarious!!! :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

WG
09-21-2003, 03:33 PM
I'm dyin' over here!

LMAO Dozer!!!

northernbillfan
09-21-2003, 04:31 PM
I needed something to help with my hang over this afternoon.


Now I'm ROFLAPMP!!!!

That kid dreams big!

Pride
09-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
The Brian H audience

:phones: -Brian

:dozer: :louie::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:
:apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu::apu:


:rofl: :lol!: :lol: