PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say this...

northernbillfan
09-21-2003, 04:24 AM
...but I'm worried...

Oh and Mrs nbf says I need another :beer:

I really hope we squish the frikking fish!!!!!

:fish:

But I'm worried.

HotRod
09-21-2003, 04:42 AM
I would rather everyone have some concerns, than be over confident.

GO BILLS!!!

ublinkwescore
09-21-2003, 05:47 AM
I'm damn confident. This team is playing very strong, solid, fundamentally sound football right now, not to mention that this team ALWAYS seems to come to play against the Fish.

I will be absolutely shocked if we lose.

BTW, NBF - I love your Sig.

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
...but I'm worried...

this below explains that ;)

Originally posted by northernbillfan
Oh and Mrs nbf says I need another :beer:

shelby
09-21-2003, 07:04 AM
i have concerns about this game....i would love to feel as confident as 98% of the Zoners do...but i worry about stuffing the run, and i worry about establishing a running game.
:pray: that Travis has an outstanding day. The past two weeks KG has committed to the run....i hope he will stay committed.

:fish:
:gobills:

mush69
09-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Both teams we have faced heve been able to shut down Travis. He's been playing well but just hasn't gained many yards. We need to shut Ricky down and get up on them early. Then let's hope Travis has a field day!

Jan Reimers
09-21-2003, 07:26 AM
We should all have some healthy concern. It's a game against a good opponent at their house, on what should be a warm, muggy night. All things being equal, we should win. But as Bills fans, we know that doesn't always happen.

That said, I am quietly confident, however.

Halbert
09-21-2003, 07:28 AM
I am struggling to maintain my oneness with the charging blue goat.

shelby
09-21-2003, 07:35 AM
gotta love that charging blue goat.:up:

helmetguy
09-21-2003, 11:59 AM
I admit, I have butterflies, but I'm still confident. Some coach once told me if, before a game you DON'T have butterflies, it time to hang up your jock!