X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XNOUGHT
    • Mar 2003

I want to compliment these boards

I went the the Bucs boards and I must say that they are some of the most classless, disturbing, moronic, and whining bunch of crybabies I have EVER seen.

I really have learned to respect Buffalo fans for your knowledge, friendly ribbing, and how easy it is to talk to you guys.

Just wanted you to know that you guys have set a standered for an AFC East opponent.
    I'm lost.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Thanks man!

I'm still cheering for the Jets today though!

Byrd.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
      Thanks man!

I'm still cheering for the Jets today though!
      I agree with the first point...but I'm rooting for a scoreless tie today between the Pats and Jets.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Thanks, X!

We try!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
          I went the the Bucs boards and I must say that they are some of the most classless, disturbing, moronic, and whining bunch of crybabies I have EVER seen.
          Are you sure you weren't on some thinly disguised Fin board?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

That's one of the reasons we encourage folks like yourself, those with intelligent opposition views, to participate here.

Despite MDFinfan's opinions, this isn't just a smack and homer board. Yes, we do a little of each, but it's all in good humor.

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

no way, the Jets will only win 6 games max so I would rather see the Pats lose becasue I think they could come up with maybe 9 wins.

Byrd.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                • Sep 2002

I really have learned to respect Buffalo fans for your knowledge, friendly ribbing, and how easy it is to talk to you guys.

Just wanted you to know that you guys have set a standered for an AFC East opponent.
                you're a part of this board and you post intelligent posts .. hopefully, you start posting here more often cuz its fans like you who make this place a great place.

With all of that said, GO JETS!!! ... nothing personal, i just dont want the Pats to go 2-1 .. id rather see the Jets go 1-2 but that wont happen.. i predict 24 - 7 Pats.
                For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Except for Dolphins fans, of course.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ð
                    1-800-SAD-GOAT
                    • Jul 2002

Can you believe some moron over at Finheaven posted this prediction ?

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ð

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3
                      I wonder who that would be?
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• XNOUGHT
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ð

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3
                        HEY!!!!

QUIT HIJACKING MY THREAD! :fartdie:
                        I'm lost.

Comment

• Buffatexas
                          • Aug 2002

Hey X, you dont have to tell me about Buc fans, I live in Tampa and let me tell you, there are about maybe 7500 that supported these guys when the wore the orange and white, the rest of these clowns, all hopped on the bandwagon as soon as they started winning. Trust me, these bandwagon fans are idiots. Whn they won the bowl, not a stinking one of them would even consider the fact that having the opposing teams playbook in Jon Gruden was a factor....

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Thanks for your kind words, X. You are one of several Fin fans with class who frequent the zone. I hope y'all stick around.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                              Thanks for your kind words, X. You are one of several Fin fans with class who frequent the zone. I hope y'all stick around.
                              Actually, he's a Pats fan...but he roots for someone other than the Bills...so what's the difference?

Comment

Working...
                              X