PDA

View Full Version : I want to compliment these boards

XNOUGHT
09-21-2003, 10:23 AM
I went the the Bucs boards and I must say that they are some of the most classless, disturbing, moronic, and whining bunch of crybabies I have EVER seen.

I really have learned to respect Buffalo fans for your knowledge, friendly ribbing, and how easy it is to talk to you guys.

Just wanted you to know that you guys have set a standered for an AFC East opponent.

The Natrix
09-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks man!

I'm still cheering for the Jets today though!

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Thanks man!

I'm still cheering for the Jets today though!

I agree with the first point...but I'm rooting for a scoreless tie today between the Pats and Jets. :D

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Thanks, X!

We try!

Jan Reimers
09-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
I went the the Bucs boards and I must say that they are some of the most classless, disturbing, moronic, and whining bunch of crybabies I have EVER seen.

Are you sure you weren't on some thinly disguised Fin board?

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 10:32 AM
That's one of the reasons we encourage folks like yourself, those with intelligent opposition views, to participate here.

Despite MDFinfan's opinions, this isn't just a smack and homer board. Yes, we do a little of each, but it's all in good humor.

The Natrix
09-21-2003, 10:33 AM
no way, the Jets will only win 6 games max so I would rather see the Pats lose becasue I think they could come up with maybe 9 wins.

TypicalBill
09-21-2003, 10:37 AM

I really have learned to respect Buffalo fans for your knowledge, friendly ribbing, and how easy it is to talk to you guys.

Just wanted you to know that you guys have set a standered for an AFC East opponent.

you're a part of this board and you post intelligent posts .. hopefully, you start posting here more often cuz its fans like you who make this place a great place.

With all of that said, GO JETS!!! ... nothing personal, i just dont want the Pats to go 2-1 .. id rather see the Jets go 1-2 but that wont happen.. i predict 24 - 7 Pats.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 10:53 AM

Except for Dolphins fans, of course. :D

Ð
09-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Can you believe some moron over at Finheaven posted this prediction ?

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Ð

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3

:snicker: I wonder who that would be? ;)

XNOUGHT
09-21-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Ð

Da Bilz 427, Miami 3

HEY!!!!

QUIT HIJACKING MY THREAD! :fartdie:

Buffatexas
09-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Hey X, you dont have to tell me about Buc fans, I live in Tampa and let me tell you, there are about maybe 7500 that supported these guys when the wore the orange and white, the rest of these clowns, all hopped on the bandwagon as soon as they started winning. Trust me, these bandwagon fans are idiots. Whn they won the bowl, not a stinking one of them would even consider the fact that having the opposing teams playbook in Jon Gruden was a factor....

TigerJ
09-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Thanks for your kind words, X. You are one of several Fin fans with class who frequent the zone. I hope y'all stick around.

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Thanks for your kind words, X. You are one of several Fin fans with class who frequent the zone. I hope y'all stick around.
Actually, he's a Pats fan...but he roots for someone other than the Bills...so what's the difference? :idunno:

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Except for Dolphins fans, of course. :D

Obvious his post wasn't meant for all bills fans, just those who are football knowledgeable, not smack talkers, they defintely don't know anything about sensible football conversation...

Starting with you LOG....:nana: