he's improving i suppose

The Spaz
09-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Alluro
he's improving i suppose

Now if those aren't a #1's WR stats I don't now what are.....LMAO:drinker:

Halbert
09-21-2003, 03:41 PM
And it has nothing to do with Vick gone, IMO. Johnson can throw and if Price is #1 he should be making plays.

Glad I ranked him so low in my FF lists ...

Throne Logic
09-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Johnson is not exactly #1 material. I, for one, won't begin to judge peerless until after MV is back and healthy.

DynaPaul
09-21-2003, 03:49 PM
People say he'll get more receptions when Vick is back but I ain't buying that. I say a person should know their role and if you're a #2 WR then you're a #2 WR, don't try to be the top dog and get #1 WR money. See Alvin Harper for an example.

Paul

IHateTheDullphins
09-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Price sucks as a #1

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DevilPaul
People say he'll get more receptions when Vick is back but I ain't buying that. I say a person should know their role and if you're a #2 WR then you're a #2 WR, don't try to be the top dog and get #1 WR money. See Alvin Harper for an example.

Paul

I think he could do better with a better QB in there but your comparison to Harper is somehing that has been brought up by many. It's early in the season and the comparison could turn out to be very valid.
BTW, :welcome: to the Zone. First round's on LOG :beer:

fushetti
09-21-2003, 04:23 PM
He's not going to get more catches after Vick is back. Vick is gonna eat up at least 10 pass attempts to Flutie around. F'in scrambling quarterbacks.

ajsdx
09-21-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
He's not going to get more catches after Vick is back. Vick is gonna eat up at least 10 pass attempts to Flutie around. F'in scrambling quarterbacks.

I disagree. It is true that Vick may scramble instead of passing in a few situations, but think about it: If Vick is forced to scramble, it means there is pressure. It is hard to throw under pressure, so Johnson's passes in these situations will inaccurate and hurried to begin with, limiting Price's chances to get the reception. In addition, When Vick is in the game, defenses will be forced to stack another guy in the box and spy him, which leave one less DB. Price is not #1 material, unfortunately, but his production will increase after Vick gets back.

STAMPY
09-21-2003, 04:40 PM
what the hell!!! that was vs the buccs! and give the guy a break... wait till vick returns... i guarantee u'll be seeing many hundred yard games... quote me on it

DBam
09-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Bledsoe and Moulds made Price and they will make Shaw as well. There are not many quarterbacks in the league who can see the entire field like Bledsoe. Prior to his arrival, we heared the same b.s. out of price (i.e. not being part of the game plan, etc.). Talent alone doesn't warrant a number #1 title. You have to back it up with heart as well. Peerless, you should be thanking both Drew and Eric for you $10 Mil. signing bonus...They earned it for you. Also, did you ever hear Eric *****ing about not being part of the game plan when he was playing behind Reed? No...He worked his ass off and earned it.

The Natrix
09-21-2003, 05:36 PM
He may not be a great #1 but he is surely a #1.

Name 31 Wrs who are better than him.

The Natrix
10-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by ajsdx

Price is not #1 material

Name me the 32 WRs who are better

BillyT92679
10-05-2003, 07:35 PM
He might not be No.1 material, but Josh Reed sure as heck is not making me forget about him either.

robeezy
10-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Hey he finished with 168 yards! To bad they lost for his cooming out party.