PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Patriots beat the Jets

Bufftp
09-21-2003, 04:10 PM
who's victory means more

Fins over jets
Bills over Patriots

remeber all fin fans said Bills beating Patriots meant nothing, but WOW look at those Fins beating the Jets the Fins are baaaack now!

formerpatsfans
09-21-2003, 04:14 PM
The Pats beat the Jets, The Bills will beat the Jets, The Detroit Tigers could... Wait wrong sport.

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by formerpatsfans
The Pats beat the Jets, The Bills will beat the Jets, The Detroit Tigers could... Wait wrong sport.

:lol:

formerpatsfans
09-21-2003, 04:18 PM
You like that, huh?

Bufftp
09-21-2003, 04:21 PM
tigers still could.

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 04:21 PM
You like that, huh?

I was a Tigers fan before the lockout of 94....so I've noticed how bad they've sucked the last few years. The Tigers couldn't beat a Little League team :chuckle:

fushetti
09-21-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh my god, The freakin Jets gave that damn game away today. Can Conway catch a damn pass!! HE dropped a touchdown and a first down before Testaverde threw that INT to that rook DB. damn Jets.

formerpatsfans
09-21-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

I was a Tigers fan before the lockout of 94....so I've noticed how bad they've sucked the last few years. The Tigers couldn't beat a Little League team :chuckle:
I could throw a no hitter against them.

P.S. I am only 11.

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Maybe, I could throw a no-hitter against them.

P.S. I am 11 years old.

You probably could..But forget about that comment I made about LOG buying you a round...unless it's ROOT :beer: ;)

formerpatsfans
09-21-2003, 04:26 PM
ok, cleared from my mind.

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 05:55 PM
The only reason that us beating the Jets mean anything is because they are our most heated rivalry...It means more to beat them, especially in their place, since we haven't done it in over 5 years..Usually no matter the record or how good our team may be over theirs they find a way to beat us. Something like why you guys hate us from the past....They're our pass ghost, like we are yours. That why you guys really get extra satisfaction for beating us. I don't get as excited beating you as I do the jets.

helmetguy
09-21-2003, 07:13 PM
What ghosts? We hate you, always have. a;ways will! So, it's no big deal if we kick the snot outa ya tonight? "Oh, well! We had a good season...we beat THE JETS!!! woooooHOOOOoooo!!!"