PDA

View Full Version : AFC East

Ebenezer
09-23-2002, 10:53 AM
Miami 3-0
NE 3-0
Buff 1-2
NYJ 1-2

4 loses? Only one came outside of the division and that was to Denver. This division is the toughest in football by miles. We should garner lots of respect by seasons end if this trend continues.

MissBuffalo
09-23-2002, 11:10 AM
At least we can say we're tied for second. LOL!!!!!!
Really though, the AFC East is proving, yet again, that we're the toughest division in the league.

Dozerdog
09-23-2002, 11:14 AM
The way the Jets are playing, I think the toughest division in football moves tot the AFC west.

Broncs 3-0
Raiders 2-0
SD-3-0 (easy schedule so far- but way better than last season)
Chiefs- 1-2 ( played a huge game vs the Pats- they really impressed me)

Drewpac
09-23-2002, 11:17 AM
I agree. The AFC West may be the most balanced division. But I think that the two best teams in the league are in the East (NE and Miami). The Jets just suck! They should be 0-3. Damn Danny Smith!

Dozerdog
09-23-2002, 11:23 AM
I think the AFC East ranks behind the NFC south as well-

Saints - 3-0
Panthers- 3-0 (NFC's version of the Chargers- )
T Bay- 1-1 (are off to a slow start but still very talented and well coached)
Falcons-1-2 (top 16 team with a bottom 16 record)

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
At least we can say we're tied for second. LOL!!!!!!
Really though, the AFC East is proving, yet again, that we're the toughest division in the league.

Sorry to burst your bubble ,but even then you cant say your tied ,after all they did beat you and that itself puts them ahead in a tiebraker! HAHAHA!

BledsoeRocks
09-23-2002, 05:34 PM
It's really early to be talking smack WCFF. You know your dolphins do this to you every year. Get you thinking they are actually going someplace only to let you down year after year after year! They will do the same this year. Only a matter of time before Ricky gets hurt and Fiedler goes back to being average.

Phins054
09-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeRocks
It's really early to be talking smack WCFF. You know your dolphins do this to you every year. Get you thinking they are actually going someplace only to let you down year after year after year! They will do the same this year. Only a matter of time before Ricky gets hurt and Fiedler goes back to being average.

I disagree, for 3 reasons.

1. The way Norv is calling the plays on offense. He is exploiting defenses weaknesses. His offensive gameplaning so far has been brilliant. He will call the right plays (with or without Ricky in the backfield)

2. IF... Ricky gets injured and is out for a certain length of time, Robert Edwards and Travis Minor are more than capable of filling in (but I admit we will need Ricky in the playoffs).

3. We have, I believe, to be the steal of the draft in TE Randy McMichael. He forces the defense to defend the intermediate and middle routes.

casdhf
09-23-2002, 06:37 PM
I think we have that in SS Coy Wire :up:

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeRocks

Get back to me when it actually happens....till then keep your mouth shut.....Its to early for YOU to be talking smack...I talk smack right now becuz I can and becuz it is the appropriate time ....your bills suck right now with a 1-2 record ...

BillC
09-23-2002, 08:33 PM
look... the fruitcake's talkin smack

woo...friggin...oo

he's 3-0, but still a fruitcake

justasportsfan
09-24-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Get back to me when it actually happens....till then keep your mouth shut.....Its to early for YOU to be talking smack...I talk smack right now becuz I can and becuz it is the appropriate time ....your bills suck right now with a 1-2 record ...

WcF it's "TOO early" not "to early". Sorry just wanted to correct your smack.:finfan: