PDA

View Full Version : Good luck tonight!

Buczilla
09-21-2003, 06:24 PM
I think Miami is extremely over-rated, and I doubt you will have a problem taking them out. You guys have looked awesome this year, and trading away Price obviously has not had any major effects overall on your team. I think the reason that you have improved so much, unlike other Offensive teams like the Saints and Chiefs (even though they are looking pretty good) is that you have actually gone out and got some defensive players. Your D is looking great, and I hope you can get another win tonight. At least send Philly home with a loss next week :)

The_Philster
09-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Thanks, man :cheers: Congrats on your win as well

Buczilla
09-21-2003, 06:30 PM
Thanks! :)

Although... it's not much of an accomplishment to beat Atlanta :p :D

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 06:33 PM
See you in Hell! ....er.....The Super Bowl!:D

Welcome aboard!

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Buczilla
I think Miami is extremely over-rated, and I doubt you will have a problem taking them out. You guys have looked awesome this year, and trading away Price obviously has not had any major effects overall on your team. I think the reason that you have improved so much, unlike other Offensive teams like the Saints and Chiefs (even though they are looking pretty good) is that you have actually gone out and got some defensive players. Your D is looking great, and I hope you can get another win tonight. At least send Philly home with a loss next week :)

Stop licking butt, just because you're a miami wannabe....

btw guys, these are the other fans who don't like us..Miami tradition thing again..and FL. love affair with the phins, even after tampa has won a SB...

What can I say, it's hard to be consistently good, even when you don't when a SB..people like you, and then there's........

Buczilla
09-21-2003, 06:54 PM
The Superbowl... more likely than I thought.

Before the season started, no one in the AFC really seemed to be a contender except TN. But after watching you guys play... let me just say, I'm impressed! :)

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 06:59 PM
And you should be, we're finally starting slow for a change, hopefully we get better each week and peak at the right time like the Buc's did last year, You know you won't be able to talk to W. Sapp now that he's catching TD's...LOL.

Buczilla
09-21-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Stop licking butt, just because you're a miami wannabe....

btw guys, these are the other fans who don't like us..Miami tradition thing again..and FL. love affair with the phins, even after tampa has won a SB...

What can I say, it's hard to be consistently good, even when you don't when a SB..people like you, and then there's........
Next time, before you post... go to the Dophins board and have them help you with your post.

And put down the :beer:

Buczilla
09-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
And you should be, we're finally starting slow for a change, hopefully we get better each week and peak at the right time like the Buc's did last year, You know you won't be able to talk to W. Sapp now that he's catching TD's...LOL.
err.. I was talking to the Bills fans.

I really can't be much of a judge of the Phins though, but, from what I've seen... they look to be more hype than talent. You never know... the Bungles could wind up winning the SB... naaaaaaah.