PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Sorry to see that Travis just isn't getting it done.
With Willis on his mind, he should be turning it up, but is looking very normal out there, not the premiere RB he should be.
Terrible the first half of the FISH game, why didn't Drew throw that pass Travis ducked away. Also Gilbrides fault, what was he thinking, you don't do that in a 0-0 game.
Now I hear he's got a rib injury, I'm not too worried because I've always liked Burns, and when WILLIS is ready, Henry better have things turned around by then or there won't be any RB contriversary, just a no brainer.
What do you think?
:fish:

JayWood
09-21-2003, 09:41 PM
I like Joe Burns, and WM cant get here fast enough!!!!!!!! But i will say that this oline needs to learn how to open holes, christ ol mighty are they bad

The Natrix
09-21-2003, 10:43 PM
The Running game is a team effort. The O-line wasn't giving Henry or Burns anything to work with.

Ð
09-21-2003, 10:44 PM
The O line hasn't run blocked for **** yet this year

fushetti
09-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Henry and his mysterious rib injury. Unless he has a collapsed lung, suck it up and play. At this rate, i cant wait to see Willis. ****ing whiny baby.

fushetti
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
Sorry, i'm just spitting nails right now. What a ****ing horrible game.

ArcticWildMan
09-21-2003, 10:50 PM
Henry does seem slower this year. Could be my McGahee bias but something doesn't equate. #5 RB in the league with the same line and suddenly we can't run the ball? Makes you go hmmmmm..... :scratch:

The Natrix
09-21-2003, 10:53 PM
I don't know what game you guys are watching but I saw an O-line that got pushed back on every running play.

On the other hand , Ricky was gauranteed at least 2 yards on almost every play because his line got the job done.

Not even Barry Sanders could run behind our 0-line yet alone Willis.

Demon
09-21-2003, 10:57 PM
We did better with Joe Burns tonight then we would have if Travis Henry stayed healthy. Henry was a 1 year fluke. McGahee get healthy! We need you!!!

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:22 PM
I agree guys, the O-LINE sucked on running and passing plays.
The dropped balls were the frosting on the cake.
Hope we learn a great deal from this game.
GO BILLS!!!

LABillsFan
09-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Sorry guys, I beg to differ, the o line can run block, the Bills just don't have that bruiser or quick RB. TH is a tweener, Burns and Morris can do just as good if not better because of catching skills. But until the Bills get MaGahee in the line up or decide to give Gash the ball, this is what teams will do on D.

colin
09-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Henry did well last year cuz of the passing game, on his own he is crap.

See ricki out there? even with a so so line, against a good D, he got some yards, something.

Travis gets jack, and he fumbles, he is not the back you guys try to make him out to be.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 04:52 AM
Something has to be up with Travis. A change at RG is not enough to explain his lack of production this year. :mad:

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 07:01 AM
Travis should shut his big mouth about McGahee and try to give us something, I know the O line is not run blocking well, but a decent RB can get you some yards on his own. We cannot win with Travis playing the way he is.