PDA

View Full Version : I muted my TV

mybills
09-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Friggin Fin lovin' announcers! :rolleyes:

Sounds like they love NE too...ex NE players...

Miami this, Miami that, Lawyer Milloy this, Bledsoe that, Gash...Blah blah blah!

oh well, at least they like Winfield! ;)

AMMONS316
09-21-2003, 09:08 PM
LOLOLOLOL

JayWood
09-21-2003, 09:37 PM
That pompous a@@ Joe T. needs to take his nose out of Ricky's butt. I muted it also!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Joe Theisman is an absolute JACKASS!!! Its like he is watching a different game out there....

fushetti
09-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Yeah, i've had enough of Theismann. He's a ****ing bonehead. Plus, if I was a sniper, or had access to one, i'd have Suzy Kolber eliminated. I can't stand her either. She can't speak English. She pronounces the word "team" and other one syllable words with two syllables.

Yes a little harsh... maybe not "eliminated" maybe just thrown in the woods in MOntana somewhere to fend for herself.

THATHURMANATOR
09-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Theisman is the biggest anti bill anouncer. Everytime he opens his mouth nothing but BULL**** comes out of his mouth....

mybills
09-21-2003, 10:43 PM
I had my windows open..the crickets outside sounded more intelligent.

mybills
09-21-2003, 10:45 PM
duh..."Bledsoe to Bobby Shaw"...since when did Bobby Shaw wear # 82?

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
LMFAO! Yeah I guess you have to find someone to be mad at.

Captain gameboy
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
I was wondering how they could possibly get Seau into the spotlight. He is brutal, and, as usual, did nothing.
It doesn't matter. They still did it.
The guy does nothing all night except make wild , animated gestures, and they still talk about him.
He's the most overrated player in the history of the game.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by gameboy
I was wondering how they could possibly get Seau into the spotlight. He is brutal, and, as usual, did nothing.
The guy does nothing all night except make wild , animated gestures, and they still talk about him.

Lol. You must have listened to the game on radio because you obviously didn't watch it.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 10:57 PM

100% correct. How many times are they going to tell us that Ricky lost weight??? Congratufreakinglations. :mad:

Captain gameboy
09-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by finsfan4life

Lol. You must have listened to the game on radio because you obviously didn't watch it.

Is there any way possible for you to make my point more clearly?
TV has been too Seau friendly for far too long.
The guy did nothing.

Brian Griese Rulz
09-21-2003, 11:08 PM
Guess you guys didn't hear when they said Spikes said theres nothing to do in Buffalo.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:11 PM

TV has been too Seau friendly for far too long.

Lol. T.V. shows the game the way it was played. Football isn't fixed. If Seau is making plays it will show. Needless to say he was making plays tonight.

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Difficult to find anything good to say about the Bills offense.. Thay were absolutely DOMINATED.. The Bills defense got alot of props from the broadcasters.. When something is not about the Bills, you go crying.. What a wuss.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:12 PM
LMFAO! Yeah I guess you have to find someone to be mad at.

Typical Miami fan mentality. It's not called being mad, it's called..."when will they ever be unbias?" :rolleyes:

Are you gonna sit there and tell me that they don't do that to Miami? Ever?

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Gee, I hope your not playing the 49ers, they like them too! :rolleyes:

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-21-2003, 11:17 PM
The Bills were DOMINATED.. The broadcasters did the best they could in talking good about them.. The entire pre-game show was about the Bills!!! What are you crying about!!!

Other than Miami leaving wounds on the Bills??

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:27 PM
You obviously didn't see Berman and the Countdown crew pimpin the Bills earlier in the day.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Hello? They always pimp the dominant team in pre game. The second their fav team scores, they jump all over it. Where have you guys been?

Oh, I forgot. You can't have a civil conversation. :rolleyes:

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:59 PM
Ah, more stereotypes. Don't try sit here and lie to me and yourself and say that Chris Berman doesn't pimp the Bills. Selective memory.

mybills
09-22-2003, 12:04 AM
what a dumb ass. They're two different things. The pre game is one. The announcers are another! duhhhh! Get it now??????

knock on Fin Fans head* Hello? anybody in there?

why do I even try? :shakeno:

finsfan4life
09-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by mybills
what a dumb ass. They're two different things. The pre game is one. The announcers are another! duhhhh! Get it now??????

knock on Fin Fans head* Hello? anybody in there?

why do I even try? :shakeno:

Because, being that the Bills didn't win the game, you're now determined to win the argument. Bottom line is the announcers have nothing to do with the game on the field. You just want something to b**** about. It still won't change the fact that your Bills lost.

mybills
09-22-2003, 12:08 AM
Actually that WOULD be fun to have Chris do the pre game AND sit in the booth on the same day! :D

finsfan4life
09-22-2003, 12:14 AM
Actually that WOULD be fun to have Chris do the pre game AND sit in the booth on the same day! :D

Please no. Then I'd be the one muting my tv.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:00 AM
Because, being that the Bills didn't win the game, you're now determined to win the argument. Bottom line is the announcers have nothing to do with the game on the field. You just want something to b**** about. It still won't change the fact that your Bills lost.

Try reading her posts. She didn't blame the loss on the announcing but the bias from Joe T was sickening. What kind of connection does he have with the Fish? At least Boomer has an excuse...he's close friends with Kelly.

Historian
09-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Try reading her posts. She didn't blame the loss on the announcing but the bias from Joe T was sickening. What kind of connection does he have with the Fish? At least Boomer has an excuse...he's close friends with Kelly.

You forgot Phil...Theisman was President of the Dan Marino Circle Jerk Club!

Its so bad that last summer when they were doing a promotional conference call with the print media, one writer asked Theisman how he felt about all the people that wrote the network saying that he talked too much.

Theisman scratched his head and replied, "People think I talk too much???"

I guess ignorance is truly bliss!

LOG....congratulfreakinations???? Great word!!!:curtsey:

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
You forgot Phil...Theisman was President of the Dan Marino Circle Jerk Club!

(steals line from EE)

I heard he finished in first...and third!

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Billsology
Its so bad that last summer when they were doing a promotional conference call with the print media, one writer asked Theisman how he felt about all the people that wrote the network saying that he talked too much.

Theisman scratched his head and replied, "People think I talk too much???"

I guess ignorance is truly bliss!

Think he and Madden are related? :scratch:

AG75
09-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Friggin Fin lovin' announcers! :rolleyes:

Sounds like they love NE too...ex NE players...

Miami this, Miami that, Lawyer Milloy this, Bledsoe that, Gash...Blah blah blah!

oh well, at least they like Winfield! ;)

This is how cruel fate can be. I was in Friday's in Times Square last night and it was noisy and yet the only announcer I COULD hear was Joe Theismann. Talk about punishment.