• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Will McGahee Fast
    • May 2003

We Gvae That One Away

2 turnovers inside the 10.

HB pass on the goalline?

We gave this one to the Phins, I gurantee it won't happen in December.

Next week is huge. We just got kicked in the nuts. Lets see what happens when we are playing with a chip on our shoulder.
    "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."
  • Dolfan984
    • Jul 2003

We won this game because we had the ball twice as long as you.

Your O is overrated. :)

Comment

• fushetti
      President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Dolfan984
      We won this game because we had the ball twice as long as you.

Your O is overrated. :)
      your offense is a piece of **** without Williams. the bills and their coaching staff definitely lost this game. Miami didn't win ****. Fiedler threw floaters and your receivers missed passes.. This was a horrible game for Buffalo. They'll bounce back next week. I'm disgusted right now.
      "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
      Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• imbondz
        Democrats are people too
        • Jan 2003

I have a sick headache
        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

The fish did what they had to do. we award you kevin gilbride as your prize.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
            Veteran Zoner
            • Jul 2003

WOW. HYPOCRISY anyone??

Last year when we had Ray friggin Lucas playing and giving the jills the game, it was an excuse and the bills were way better.

Now that we POUNDED YOUR ASSES, you say you gave it away.

STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE AND TAKE THIS BEATING LIKE A MAN.
            (oh, that's not possible, your'e a jills fan.)

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Bills-Phins games are always a slug fest. Considering we were the visiting team and we had some bad luck in the red-zone, I'm not even worried.

Come talk after the game in OUR house in December

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                • Jun 2003

No excuses fellows, we won this the hard way, on ricky's back, a solid D performance, to shut your O out was awesome, and to shut down Moulds was big, As we've said Pat on Moulds equal no big plays..Give it up for the phins performance, Ricky still his yards the hard way..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Will McGahee Fast
                  • May 2003

Actualy Sam was on Moulds alot of the game. You are right though. Your defense finaly woke up and our Offense and coordinator should go back to some basics.

The fact of the matter is, we killed ourselves in the redzone. Comon why run a HB pass with 20 yards to the back of the endzone. Thats not alot of room for error. You run that when you have an open field.

We wasted our chances and you guys did what you were supposed to do with yours. Great game, considering what your defense did to us. How we stayed in it I will never know.

December wont be so fun when Willis and Travis are in the backfield.

Also lets hope Travis is ok to go next week vs the Eagles.
                  "They say he fast, Will McGahee fast."

Comment

• finsfan4life
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Will McGahee Fast

Travis was in the backfield today. Although you did have to look hard to notice. Willis won't do anythin either. Keep dreaming.

Comment

• dolfan25
                      Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
                      • Jul 2002

No You Didn't give it away. The Fins took it from you.

Comment

• Fiedler for MVP
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                        Considering we were the visiting team and we had some bad luck in the red-zone, I'm not even worried.
                        bad luck? try stupid mistakes...and we made our share as well.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                          • Jun 2003

Actualy Sam was on Moulds alot of the game. You are right though. Your defense finaly woke up and our Offense and coordinator should go back to some basics.

The fact of the matter is, we killed ourselves in the redzone. Comon why run a HB pass with 20 yards to the back of the endzone. Thats not alot of room for error. You run that when you have an open field.

We wasted our chances and you guys did what you were supposed to do with yours. Great game, considering what your defense did to us. How we stayed in it I will never know.

Good post, but I don't think McGee's in TH class right now, Our run D has improved with a healthy Chester this year, our tackling finally kicked in after a week of practicing this..and the D wasn't as slow as the people on this board make it out to be..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                            • Jun 2003

We missed lots of chances as well.. Mare missed 2 field goals and Norv Turner called a pass play for Derrisu Thompson inside the 10 yard line when he should of ran Ricky.. All those excuses you Bills fans are making are ignorant.. Miami plain out beat the Bills at their best.. Did the Bills overlook Miami?? Absolutely not..

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

Working...
                            X