PDA

View Full Version : Just what the Bills needed?

Herdwatcher
09-21-2003, 10:39 PM
A good ass kickin to calm them down and figure out what they need to do next. It was a big game that could've on either way, it doesn't mean the Dolphins are a better team, they only were for this one. I don't think they need to regroup as of yet. The Dolphins played intense the entire game. Bills shot themselves in the foot with a full round, that is their biggest problem I think.
Get back to Orchard Park and get ready for the Eagles.

imbondz
09-21-2003, 10:44 PM
my head hurts

ArcticWildMan
09-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Amen! We had big heads coming into the this game. This loss will only help us build character.

On the bright side...our defense is for real folks!! With even a slight bit of offensive contribution, we win this one by 2 TD's.

Jeff1220
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
I couldn't believe the D had enough left in the tank to keep it that close. They were on the field for about 2/3 of the game and only started to look tired in the last few minutes.
C'mon O, give the D some rest so they can shut teams down COMPLETELY!

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:49 PM
On behalf of the Fins and their fans we'd like to say we were happy to provide you with the a** whuppin you deserved.

BillyT92679
09-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Amen! We had big heads coming into the this game. This loss will only help us build character.

On the bright side...our defense is for real folks!! With even a slight bit of offensive contribution, we win this one by 2 TD's.

I agree. All props to the Dolphins, their defense is very good. I expect them to be a playoff team. But I also remember a couple times during the SB years when the Bills suckled hinder against the Fish, (1990 30-7 loss at Miami, 1992 37-10 loss at home). They bounced back to have great seasons. I totally think this is a wake up call. Remember, what we fans really want is 8-0 at home
and 5-3 on the road, a sweep of the Jets, and a split with Miami and NE. That will give us the division and a chance at home field. The odds were against the Bills tonight; they were not favored, remember? The genesis of character; its crucible, is in tough early season losses. It is better to struggle now and win down the stretch than vice versa.

Herdwatcher
09-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by finsfan4life
On behalf of the Fins and their fans we'd like to say we were happy to provide you with the a** whuppin you deserved.

That's fine with me. I know one thing about good teams that get a switch across the back side, they come back, they don't dwell on it. I'm sure that's what will happen with the Bills.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Herdwatcher

That's fine with me. I know one thing about good teams that get a switch across the back side, they come back, they don't dwell on it. I'm sure that's what will happen with the Bills.

Perhaps. No matter what we'll see you in December. Of course going for the sweep.

Drewpac
09-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Dolphins kicked our ass tonight. Enjoy the bragging rights, you guys earned it.