PDA

View Full Version : Yyyyyeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 10:43 PM
All week we heard the crap roll out of all of your mouths and I stayed quiet.

Bills this, bills that, Fins suck, yada yada.

We played REALLY stupid at times and STILL beat you by 10.

BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY DOLPHINS!!!!

Wooooohhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!

17-7 (should have been a shutout)

Thank you, that is all, please tip your waiters.

Now go to bed.

imbondz
09-21-2003, 10:47 PM
lol. Remember, you still have December to look forward to.

We're still a better team than you. Our D is better, and our O didn't show up tonight, and we still almost beat you.

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Here's a little dose of reality for ya...

The Dolphins played the BEST that they possibly can. However, the Bills played the worst that they could and guess what??? YOU STILL BARELY BEAT US!

The Phins still blow...Buffalo had a bad day.

Dolfan984
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
You played poorly? We shut down your running game, and pressured Bledsoe. We beat you, and your D just couldn't stop our drives.

Jeff1220
09-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Ricky is a machine, but our O sucked a$$.
Congrats on the win, but at least we aren't saying, "But, Joe Burns was our back" the way you guys said "It was all Ray Lucas' fault."
See ya at the Ralph in Dec.

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
All week we heard the crap roll out of all of your mouths and I stayed quiet.

Bills this, bills that, Fins suck, yada yada.

We played REALLY stupid at times and STILL beat you by 10.

BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY DOLPHINS!!!!

Wooooohhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!

17-7 (should have been a shutout)

Thank you, that is all, please tip your waiters.

Now go to bed.

Youb stayed quiet? All ya did was ***** about how posters wanted your children dead.

The Dolphin defens eplayed outstanding tonight- No whining about Henry being out out of me- (we ain't no Lucas crybabies)

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Revenge is best served COLD

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Youb stayed quiet? All ya did was ***** about how posters wanted your children dead.

The Dolphin defens eplayed outstanding tonight- No whining about Henry being out out of me- (we ain't no Lucas crybabies)

You guys act like Henry did something when he was in the game.

mybills
09-21-2003, 10:56 PM

yeah, what he said.

Damn it Dozer, ya beat me to it!

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by finsfan4life
You guys act like Henry did something when he was in the game.
Where?

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 10:59 PM
I love it when the Phins win and all the stupid Phins fans come out of the woodwork. They're so blind to see that the Bills played as poorly as they could and yet the mighty Dolphins could only win by 10. Come on now, come back when you have clue about football!

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
[B]You played poorly? We shut down your running game, B]

We did not even try to run. Your D played well but Gilbride helped them out. YOu stuff the run a couple plays early so he just does not try anymore. Thats not stopping the run. We are used to Gilbride doing that.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:01 PM

No whining about Henry being out out of me- (we ain't no Lucas crybabies)

Perhaps you didn't say it but why else would you be whining about Henry being out of the game? It would have made no difference. Where as you saw the difference between when Jay was in the game and when Lucas was playing.

Dolfan984
09-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Wow Nighthawk you really need to look at this game. Both teams wanted this game, now we're back in first, 2-0 in the division, and have a week to rest Ricky and his 41 carries. :)

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
I love it when the Phins win and all the stupid Phins fans come out of the woodwork. They're so blind to see that the Bills played as poorly as they could and yet the mighty Dolphins could only win by 10. Come on now, come back when you have clue about football!

Why are you shouting? We know enough about football to know that the Fins totally shut down your offense. You can blame Gilbride all you want, he can't play o-line or receiver.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:04 PM
I have a question for you phin phans. How long do you think a thread like this would last on phinhell if we had won? At least we have the balls to take your smack. Enjoy it now! You're 1 week closer to your anual December swoon!

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:04 PM
BANDWAGONER'S only open their mouth after a win,
you've only proven your worth as a (so called)fan.
paybacks 12-21,
GO BILLS!!!

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Ahhh, Dolphins fans always set themselves up for the big fall. They get all excited about a win in September, but their football team always forgets how to play in December...funny isn't it? The heat must get to their brains.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:13 PM
im4bufBLOW, how DARE you call me a bandwagon fan. I've been following this team my whole life.

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Sounds like sour grapes to me. I've been a Fin fan for 26 years, and grew up in Upstate NY. Don't tell me about opening my mouth after a win when I had to put up with all those Superbowls in the early 90s.

We'll deal with December when it gets here. As for now we're on top of the division!

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:17 PM
There is no sour grapes, I just understand football and know that 1 game doesn't decide the season, especially in September. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know football and most Dolphins fans don't! If you do, great...but let's not get carried away and hand the Lombardi trophy to a team that is known for being able to finish down the stretch. You don't have to be a Phins fan to know how they play late in the season.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:19 PM
WER'E NOT SAYING WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!

Wer'e just so happy to have beaten you after all you did was talk crap and say you were gonna kick our asses.

GO FINS!!!!

Nighthawk
Oops, that should be "known for not being able to finish." My bad...

Nighthawk
Who said that??? I know it wasn't any of the Bills players...enlighten me?

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Stereotypes will get you nowhere. You don't even know or come into contact with "most" Dolphins fans. That's why I say it's sour grapes.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Nighthawk, there's no denying this. All week the bills fans on here and finheaven were talking crap and saying the bills would route.

And now, most of them are making excuses after they made fun of us the whole summer for doing just that.

Sounds like HYPOCRISY.

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:27 PM
Ok, I know that you are not coming in hear and telling me that there were no Dolphins fans saying they would kill the Bills...are you? If so, you have problems. That is part of the game...hey, I know your having fun with the win, but I'm telling you...some Phins fans are plain stupid! Not all, but there are a few who have a couple screws loose and don't have a clue about football. The ones that are just getting way to caught up in this win, like I've said before...look at it for what it is worth...Phins (2-1), Bills (2-1)...what's so great about that?

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:28 PM

:rofl:

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
...hey, I know your having fun with the win, but I'm telling you...some Phins fans are plain stupid! Not all, but there are a few who have a couple screws loose and don't have a clue about football.

The ones that are just getting way to caught up in this win, like I've said before...look at it for what it is worth...Phins (2-1), Bills (2-1)...what's so great about that?

I say there are some Bills fans who are plain stupid as well.

As far as Bills fans how about "the ones" who are just getting way too caught up in this loss? We're both 2-1, what's so bad about that?

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I was about to say.. I'm sure every bills fan is just a Harvard graduate and has never said anything stupid.

Hell, bills fans invented stupid.

RedEyE
09-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Dolphin fans have very little to be proud of here. Our defense, despite a few stupid penalties, played an excellent game. Right down to Ricky Williams TD. He fought hand tooth and nail for every yard earned and nothing was given to him. What won the fins the game was Bills poor, offensive playing. Our defense was on the field for over 40 mintutes.

You won the battle fin fans, but you have yet to win the war. I have a feeling it will be another December to remember when the girls in teal and orange fly in to Buffalo. Trust me, the greeting will hardly be warm.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Nighthawk, there's no denying this. All week the bills fans on here and finheaven were talking crap and saying the bills would route.

And now, most of them are making excuses

You guys never make excuses do you:chuckle: :snicker:

My only problem with most of you phin fans is I have never seen most of the names posting tonignt. You come out of the woodwork after you win. A couple...........like MD and 54 have the balls to come around when things don't go thier teams way. The rest of you.........................how about showing you have balls and comming around the next time your phins suck the joint out.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:40 PM
I've been around here a while.

...And redeye, Do you really think the poor bills offensive play had nothing to do with the Dolphin's AWESOME defense???

RedEyE
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
I've been around here a while.

...And redeye, Do you really think the poor bills offensive play had nothing to do with the Dolphin's AWESOME defense???

Your secondary played a great game, Drew had nobody to throw too and when he did they would just drop the ball. He stood back there for ages before he was sacked or rushed. Your linbackers played a very mediocre game and you DL wasn't any better than average.

Buffalo: 12 penalities - 5 in the first qrtr of play. 5 crucially dropped passes. A ******ed play call: having the Henry attempt a pass play. Bledsoe making poor deciscions. Yeah - if our offense was clicking this game, Dolphins lose.

I accept the loss for what it is. It's one hard fought game that we ended up on the bottom of. You've seen what the D can do. Next time we invite the O as well. Good win for you guys.

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM
This is what I'm talking about DDevil28! Are you honestly going to tell me that you think the Bills played up to their potential??? If you think it was all caused by the Phins, then your not very bright. Was part of the Bills troubles caused by the Phins, hell yeah, but I watch this team every week and I can tell you that the offense did not show up for this game.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:49 PM

Don't get to carried away. Your d was awesome tonight..................but that does not make them an awesom D. They were below average week 1, average week 2 and awesome tonight. They have a lot to prove still. Until I see them play well on the road they are not awesome. Thier long histrory of blowing on the road still hangs over them.

SABURZFAN
09-22-2003, 01:56 AM
im4bufBLOW, how DARE you call me a bandwagon fan. I've been following this team my whole life.

:lolcry:

you look up the word homer and you see a picture of DolphinDevil.

SABURZFAN
09-22-2003, 01:58 AM

i'm surprised they didn't get banned.

:rolleyes: