PDA

View Full Version : Bills will never go far with GW at the helm!!!

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry, but another pitifull performance when we needed it. Again, a ton of penalties, which is a sign of an undiscipline team. This guy blows and I'm not just saying this because of 1 game, but he almost turned the whole momentum the Jaguars way with that bonehead fake punt call last week. People, think about all of the stupid things this guy does...there are too many to list! Every call in every game, defense or offensively, he has the final say...that makes me nervous. I have no confidence that this guy can get it done...no matter how much talent we have on the team.

GW:rocket:

Historian
09-22-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
I'm sorry, but another pitifull performance when we needed it. Again, a ton of penalties, which is a sign of an undiscipline team. This guy blows and I'm not just saying this because of 1 game, but he almost turned the whole momentum the Jaguars way with that bonehead fake punt call last week. People, think about all of the stupid things this guy does...there are too many to list! Every call in every game, defense or offensively, he has the final say...that makes me nervous. I have no confidence that this guy can get it done...no matter how much talent we have on the team.

GW:rocket:

If the Bills thought he knew what he was doing, TD wouldn't have shoved an assistant Head Coach, as well as a whole new staff down his throat.

Tom...you're a great evaluator of player talent...admit you made a mistake at head coach, and lets go in another direction.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 06:47 AM
I don't know exactly who's to blame - but GW is the top guy and must accept responsibility - we will not win consistently with our pitiful running game.

doug45
09-22-2003, 07:07 AM
Maybe there was a good reason for not renewing his contract. I think we have a good team now and we need someone who can lead them.

SABURZFAN
09-22-2003, 07:22 AM
it's getting to the point where i'm tired of seeing his face.as far as i'm concerned,he should have been gone after he punted on 4th and 2 at new englands 32 last year.

Pride
09-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Bout time you people open your eyes... i said this last year, this offseason, and again after week 1. GW is our weekness. His whole coaching staff needs to go. Including KG... yeah, he has gotten better, but I dont trust him farther than I can throw him.

Bulldog
09-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I agree. Nice call with regards to the HB pass around the goal line. Run the damn ball! Does anyone remember if that was 1st down or not? Either way, that was terrible play calling and someone should be held accountable for it.

Brian Griese Rulz
09-22-2003, 08:31 AM
How about going for 2 in The Minnesota game last year when there was no need to. Even all the offensive players were running off the field because they knew we didn't need the 2. Lucky we won that game in OT.

Ive been saying for 3 years this guy sucked as a Head Coach.

TedMock
09-22-2003, 08:50 AM
I actually liked the HB pass call. I definitely question a lot of calls but not that one. We couldn't run worth ***** yesterday and Reed was wide open in the endzone but the OL got BLOWN back into Henry and he threw a horrible short, wobbly pass. The play was actually open but the blocking sucked. That could've been a huge momentum shift for us. Miami's DL played outstanding though.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
I actually liked the HB pass call. I definitely question a lot of calls but not that one. We couldn't run worth ***** yesterday and Reed was wide open in the endzone but the OL got BLOWN back into Henry and he threw a horrible short, wobbly pass. The play was actually open but the blocking sucked. That could've been a huge momentum shift for us. Miami's DL played outstanding though.

We were almost guaranteed 3 points if we were stopped. It was 0-0 at the time. It wasn’t the time of place for trickery.

The fake punt last game was deemed moot from a lot of people here because we “won anyway.” Well this one hurt bad. I see a pattern here. Last year’s punt for NE’s 32 comes back to mind too. These aren’t minor coaching blunders.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:32 AM
...and going needlessly for 2 at Minnesota (and missing), where the FG would have won it instead of sending the game into OT, - Or not squibbing the kick to Morton vs the Jets in OT last year, ........and............and.....

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
...and going needlessly for 2 at Minnesota (and missing), where the FG would have won it instead of sending the game into OT, - Or not squibbing the kick to Morton vs the Jets in OT last year, ........and............and.....

Yup.

lordofgun
09-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Way too many blunders to count. You can bet TD is taking notes.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by TedMock

I'll repeat myself from earlier- that looked like a guy with cracked ribs tossing that ball- it was a 10 yard floater!

Either Henry was hurt and didn't tell anyone (Willis' shadow looming) or GW is a big fat idiot....or both

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:36 AM
If you are going to call that play- do it with Sammy Morris- your 3rd string disaster QB

muestafa1
09-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Are there any decent coaches out there?

How about Offensive Coordinators?

Anyone that TD might have ties to?

muestafa1
09-22-2003, 09:40 AM
While we're talking about coaches and coordinators... Do you thing Gray is going to be given credit for the D's improved play this year, or do you think lebou will get all the credit and Gray will get the boot if GW goes?

Novacane
09-22-2003, 09:43 AM
I don't like GW either but there is no way you make a change now. That would disrupt and ruin this season. Let's just hope he stays out of the way and lets our great defense win games for us.

Historian
09-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I don't like GW either but there is no way you make a change now. That would disrupt and ruin this season. Let's just hope he stays out of the way and lets our great defense win games for us.

With him as Head Coach, making pop warner type calls and innane gameday decisions...this season was over with before it even started.

THE BILLS DONT HAVE A PRAYER AT WINNING THE SUPER BOWL WITH HIM AS HEAD COACH!!!

...and this is a team that has the TALENT TO WIN IT ALL!!!

Dennis Green anyone?

Brian Griese Rulz
09-22-2003, 10:01 AM
How about that coach for USC? I liked him when he was the Jets Head Coach. He just didn't have any talent to work with.

helmetguy
09-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Pride
Bout time you people open your eyes... i said this last year, this offseason, and again after week 1. GW is our weekness. His whole coaching staff needs to go. Including KG... yeah, he has gotten better, but I dont trust him farther than I can throw him.

I haven't been enthused with GW since he responded "We were the Number one defense in the league last year" when asked why he wanted to overhaul the #3 defense in the league when he first got hired. Then, watching a team that was, admittedly, incarcerated in Salary Cap jail commit slews of penalties week after week, his "disciplinarian" reputation was also exposed as form with no substance. Don't worry, he'll work himself out of a job soon enough. The only reason he hasn't yet been fired is that Mr. Wilson would still have to pay him. It's bad enough that he's being paid now!