PDA

View Full Version : Fins couldn't do it eh?

Dolfan984
09-21-2003, 10:46 PM
I told you I'd be here. You have a great Defense! Ours is better. The game we played is what other teams will do against you guys. I think Bledsoe had your biggest run.

Back on, top just like usual. We were 2-4 in the division last year. 2-0 so far. We kicked your ass.

I expected more out of your O. You couldn't do anything against the worst pass D in the NFL. Um, we're one of the best, and you found out why.

You will be second place in the division this year with the wildcard, but I must admit, you guys have a great team...but this is our year. We've played better every week.

Oh yeah, and I hope you like Seau, and Knight didn't look so slow coming from the other side of the field to steal that INT.

Reed has stonehands, and Jonas Jennings can't handle Taylor. Big Mike Williams looks slow, it's obvious you've been playing softer teams.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your crow. :) I told you I'd be here win or lose. :)

mybills
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
read my sig

Dolfan984
09-21-2003, 10:49 PM
And you say we make excuses?

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
And you say we make excuses?

But Theismann and McGuire had a lot to do with that loss right?

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Typical Phins fan...you guys barely beat us and the Phins played the best game that they possibly could! What does that say about your team? It says they still blow, you just caught us on a bad day. Enjoy this because your team always flames out at the end or did you forget that too???

No excuses, just cold hard facts...Bills blew, the Dolphins played their best possible game. Do you have an argument for that???

Dolfan984
09-21-2003, 10:58 PM
Alright dude, keep your rose colored glasses on. You got beat, just keep telling yourself you played bad. The Buffalo Bills are not as good as the Miami Dolphins. Period. You scored 0 points. We had our share of dumbass plays too, and we kicked your ass physically.

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Where did I say they Phins didn't play well??? Maybe you need some glasses and not the "rose colored" ones you happened to mention. Hey, you won, enjoy it, but if you feel the Phins are better than the Bills...Please! They were better tonight, but one game does not a season make. Oh, one more thing...please take off your "rose colored" glasses...because the Bills did play like crap tonight. I'm not the only one saying it, even the broadcast team said it...but their probably wrong too...right?

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Alright dude, keep your rose colored glasses on. You got beat, just keep telling yourself you played bad. The Buffalo Bills are not as good as the Miami Dolphins. Period. You scored 0 points. We had our share of dumbass plays too, and we kicked your ass physically.

:lol: Look who's wearing rose colored glasses! I believe there was 7 points on the Bills score, not 0! :shakeno:

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:09 PM
your dline dominated ours but you should win your home games if you are a contender and miami is a contender congratulation on a solid win for you guys. it is gonna be an exciting year. and miami better do it this year ( which i hope you don't) we are only gonna get better each week and year so watch out for us one win doesnt mean we are gone

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:15 PM
That was your best game so far and it was our worst by far.
We'll be ahead when it's all said and done.
Enjoy you prima-donna fishfans, it was a good win, but not the end of the war.
SQUISHtheFISH!!!
GO BILLS!!!

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:18 PM
It was your worst because it was our best. See this is what happens when you play quality teams. We ain't the Jag offs and Patsies.

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
You Bills fans are amazing.. Still can't give props where props is due.. Miami MADE the Bills "suck".. But believe whatever you want, All I know is that both Miami and the Bills were up for the game and Miami came out victorious with a dominating performance on defense and a consistent offense.. Buffalo's offense did play horrible and it is all credited to Miami's defense.

But believe whatever you want.

BTW, Miami missed 2 field goals and gave the Bills 7 points as well asdropped crucial passes.. So all that "Miami played the best they could" crap does not fly..

Grow some balls and give Miami props.. I know Bledsoe has

"Damn they're good"

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:45 PM
check the thread Dolphin fans there are plenty of Bills fans giving your team credit. Just remember as Bills fans must it is a 16 game season. Enjoy your big win.

Dolfan984
09-22-2003, 12:24 AM
I meant your high powered O scored 0 points. Sorry. :)

Welcome to second place! It's a long season!

Guess what, you're not indestructable! Jay is 5-0 against you guys. :)

WCoastFin
09-22-2003, 12:28 AM
I told you I'd be here. You have a great Defense! Ours is better. The game we played is what other teams will do against you guys. I think Bledsoe had your biggest run.

Back on, top just like usual. We were 2-4 in the division last year. 2-0 so far. We kicked your ass.

I expected more out of your O. You couldn't do anything against the worst pass D in the NFL. Um, we're one of the best, and you found out why.

You will be second place in the division this year with the wildcard, but I must admit, you guys have a great team...but this is our year. We've played better every week.

Oh yeah, and I hope you like Seau, and Knight didn't look so slow coming from the other side of the field to steal that INT.

Reed has stonehands, and Jonas Jennings can't handle Taylor. Big Mike Williams looks slow, it's obvious you've been playing softer teams.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your crow. :) I told you I'd be here win or lose. :)

well said....:bandwagon

Dolfan984
09-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Wait one second, I'm warming up my voice.

Sweep? Could it happen? (Probably not but here's to hoping!)