PDA

View Full Version : Tv Jinx

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 10:59 PM
Now I know we have won some playoff games on tv, BUT the majority of all telivised games we end up playing, doesn't anybody agree with me that it seems we never play our best when we're telivised. Being from out of town, this is hard to deal with, because it's the only BILLS football anybody see's, and they really don't know BILLS football like we that see all the games enjoy. That's why we have a bad rep, IMHO.
I'm just saying, we're a heck of a lot better than that on offense, and we know it, but everyone else judges us by this game alone and that sucks!
GO BILLS!!!:feedback:

imbondz
09-21-2003, 11:03 PM
who gives a crap what other people think. We sucked out there tonight on Offense. I'd rather know exactly where we stand than think we are better than we really are.

And right now, were a very good team, but NOT #1 or even top 3 in the league like we thought. Until our o-line opens up holes for a run game, it will all be on Bledsoes shoulders to carry the O. And he can't handle all that pressure like we saw last year.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:06 PM
i always wanna win, but lets face it no one is gonna go 19-0 in the nfl. losing a close game in division on the road???? gotta expect at least one maybe 2. we need to win our home games and at least split with ne and ny on road and we will be on a great position to win division. all is not lost now we can correct our glaring weaknesses and i believe we will. super bowl champions always bounce back. look at the bucs last year

Cntrygal
09-22-2003, 06:21 AM
I know what you're saying im4bflo... It seems like when we hit national tv - we fall apart. :(