PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Fins

ajsdx
09-21-2003, 11:01 PM
This game kinda validated what Fins fans have been saying all along -- that if Fiedler had played last year, the way RW was running wild, they would have swept us. Well, Williams destroyed us again, Fiedler played pretty terrible, but better than Bledsoe, and that got them to win. They executed, our offense should be executed, and we lost. I'm eating crow with my Buffalo wings tonight.

:fish:

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:19 PM
Yeah, the fins played well.....well, Ricky played well. We'll get them in December. This was bound to happen and i had a strange feeling it would tonight. All we can do is regroup and go to 3-1 next weekend.

BironsGirl43
09-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Well.. I watched the game and I must say that Ricky Williams definately impressed me. The guy was all over the place. He had an awesome game. I'm not sure if this is what he's normally like or if this was just one of his better games.. but that was the one guy you were nervous about when you saw him near the ball. He was very good.. too bad the Bills couldn't tame him. I would have liked to see them go 3-0.. but hey 2-1 isn't bad at all. Good luck the rest of the way..

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Fielder played very well, actually. Ricky was average.

LABillsFan
09-22-2003, 12:48 AM
The Fins D shut down the Offense plain and simple. Fiedler over came his picks and played within himself. The Bills knew it was going to be a heavy dose of RW and Miami stuck with it to their credit.