PDA

View Full Version : Now I know why Josh Reed...

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:05 PM
...fell to the second round. :rolleyes:

Want to drop another one, buddy????

Ð
09-21-2003, 11:08 PM
He's due to break out. I'm thinking he's got a mental block, similar to Travis Henry and his fumbles in the early part of last year.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:09 PM
thats not why he dropped in the draft! He never had this problem in college or last year! I don't know what his problem is?

Demon
09-21-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
...fell to the second round. :rolleyes:

Want to drop another one, buddy????

hahahahaha

I couldn't agree more!

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:10 PM
I realize that's not why he dropped. But he did drop and now I think a lot of those teams knew what they were doing. :mad:

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:14 PM
eric moulds and bobby shaw dropped passes too it was just one of those games

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:15 PM
Yeah, but Reed has been consistently bad.

Stewie
09-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Give the kid some time. It took Moulds a few years.

Jeff1220
09-21-2003, 11:17 PM
Reed has dropped more than half the balls thrown his way this season. I thought it was just his nerves during the N.E. game, but we're through week three now. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a Chuck Knoblauch sort of thing.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:18 PM
I know...just bglowing off some steam.

I really hope it doesn't become a "knoblauch" syndrome and he can put it behind him.

Demon
09-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by paulB

That's the problem. We let Peerless Price go and give Josh Reed more time for a reason, we trusted him. If Reed takes a long time to adjust, then our super bowl dreams are over and maybe even our playoff hopes. We dont need Reed to get 100 yards and 2TD's every game, but when hes wide open, he needs to catch the effin ball. And well, he is not doing that.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by paulB

Thank YOu! He is miles ahead of where Moulds was in year 2. Why don't we just cut him guys. You know how fast he'd be snapped up!

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:21 PM
he'll make it back lets hope this is a one game nightmare by offense, because philly is good defensively and cinci is improved 2-0 could become 2-3 very easily i doubt it i have total confidence this team will come out mad this week plus if we would have won philly just might have knocked us off give miami credit they had 2 weeks to prepare for this they tanked against houston and had a scrimmage last week and came out and won

mypoorfriendme
09-21-2003, 11:22 PM
josh reed might be the worst number 2 receiver in the league there are even some 3's that id much rather have than him

Jeff1220
09-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
josh reed might be the worst number 2 receiver in the league there are even some 3's that id much rather have than him

He's merely #2 on paper right now. Shaw is the real #2 on this team right now.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
Reed has dropped more than half the balls thrown his way this season.

Now THAT is an exageration!

2 drops against NE and 1 was debatable........you could make an arguement the one over the middle was tipped

Last week..........he dropped the long one maybe............again......the arguement could be made the DB got a finger on the ball.

Tonight.........I only remember the one on the last drive.

I am not worried about him. You don't go from having great hands all you life to sucking all of the sudden. He'll come through it and be a good one. I'd put money on it.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

I hope that's emotion talking.........If not you should do some checking because you're wrong.

Originally posted by Jeff1220
He's merely #2 on paper right now. Shaw is the real #2 on this team right now.

What did Shaw do tonight? He had a drop too!