PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME game by the D.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
I don't know if I've seen a better D in Buffalo.

You can't expect more than that...especially with TOP so lopsided. :up:

They're a lot of fun to watch.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Too bad we won.

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 11:23 PM
Good post, i give your D props also, but I also have to give our O some props for keeping your D on the field as much as we did..Ricky's defintely a special back..he got his yards the hard way..the run was defintely the difference tonight, we could do it and you couldn't..that was very important. But a Great game and a good win for us..now there's a 3 way tie in the AFCE..nothing new...this divison is awesome...

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Good post, i give your D props also, but I also have to give our O some props for keeping your D on the field as much as we did..Ricky's defintely a special back..he got his yards the hard way..the run was defintely the difference tonight, we could do it and you couldn't..that was very important. But a Great game and a good win for us..now there's a 3 way tie in the AFCE..nothing new...this divison is awesome...

Yeah, under 4 YPC...just awesome.

LarryBoy
09-21-2003, 11:25 PM
Hey Devil.....about that sig...who cares where hes from as long as he rips you apart?

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:26 PM
He's not gonna rip the Fins apart.

Our run defense is awesome. We've shut down WAY better backs than gimp mcGAYhee.

LarryBoy
09-21-2003, 11:27 PM
we will see...we will see

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Yeah, under 4 YPC...just awesome.

Go back and reread my post, I didn't say Ricky's yard per carry was awesome, I said the division is..do you ever read or just find a little piece of a post to talk smack on..I don't get it. As far as Ricky, that was a lot of running to make any positive yards..Remember you said all week that spikes would kill his butt. Ricky hung in there and kept going, which ate clock, move the chains, kept your O on the sideline. Who cares about his ypc. He did what was neccessary to get us the win..Check yourself.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Go back and reread my post, I didn't say Ricky's yard per carry was awesome, I said the division is..do you ever read or just find a little piece of a post to talk smack on..I don't get it. As far as Ricky, that was a lot of running to make any positive yards..Remember you said all week that spikes would kill his butt. Ricky hung in there and kept going, which ate clock, move the chains, kept your O on the sideline. Who cares about his ypc. He did what was neccessary to get us the win..Check yourself.

I did read your post. Ricky was nothing special tonight.

Dolphinatic
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM

42 carries, and 54 of his 153 yards came in the fourth quarter.

That's special enough for me.

colin
09-21-2003, 11:41 PM
ricky played well for sure

you see the dif between a good back and a ***** back?

travis can't get jack done when the D wants to stop him, as in nothing.

Mcgahee can't come too soon

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
The D came to play, they outscored the fish D, but that's not enough obviously.

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM

And TH or his replacement was?

The post was more to do with our OL and ricky doing just enough to get the win..can you say that about any of your O tonight, so if Ricky was nothing special, who on your O was more special?

LABillsFan
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM
40 some odd minutes on the field, giving up only 17 and holding RW to average ypc and getting some turnovers. They played the game well.