• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe

or Blindsoe as I like to call him, has always had horse blinders on. I think he got a better set at Horses R Us just for this game.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Wow, its 1 game geek. Calm down, kelly had worse games in his hay day. Regroup and drink a beer.

Comment

• mackey789
      • Jul 2002

I hate it when fans put down stuff after 1 bad game, it really pisses me off.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Geek? LOL!!! I never liked Blindsoe...Where have you been? it's not just 'cause he played bad tonight! LOL!!!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mackey789
          • Jul 2002

Its just amazing how some fans jump on and off the "bandwagon" all of the time on a game to game basis. This week we're the best, next week we suck. Blah Blah Blah. Its a long season and "Blindsoe" did have a bad game. In fact, our whole offense sucked today. Time to regroup and move on.

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

it wasnt so much bledsoe, it was the playcalling(two redzone TOs just aint gonna cut it, even if we walked away with 3 points one of the times we would have been in the game in the final seconds) it was the WRs( dropped balls everywhere) it was the Oline(worst display i think this line as a whole(going back to the opener last year) has ever had.) this offense just sucked.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mackey789
              Its just amazing how some fans jump on and off the "bandwagon" all of the time on a game to game basis. This week we're the best, next week we suck. Blah Blah Blah. Its a long season and "Blindsoe" did have a bad game. In fact, our whole offense sucked today. Time to regroup and move on.
              Direct this at someone else please, don't be calling me a wagon jumper. I never do that...IMO, even when Drew has a good game he's wearing horse blinders! I wasn't blaming this loss on just him, our entire O didn't show up tonight. Are we understood?

Comment

• colin
                Drew's my hero!
                • Jul 2002

bledsoe is a great quarterback, but no one has ever been perfect

If we had a back who could play against a run stopping d we would have done better, but that game miami just had us.

i think i see why teams wanted to stuff the run and take us off the field

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

The one NAGGING FLAW I see in Bledsoe is the blinder effect. He never looks at the outlet receiver and he is always, I repeat ALWAYS open. Do you know why? Cuz Defenses know he doesn't look their way and will wait for the long ball.
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

mybills never found the Bledsoe wagon, or the Teague wagon....

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Speaking of Teague...somebody else had his hands up a screw up's arse today! But I can't remember if it was Vinny or Collins! pfff!

Comment

Working...
                      X