PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
or Blindsoe as I like to call him, has always had horse blinders on. I think he got a better set at Horses R Us just for this game. ;)

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Wow, its 1 game geek. Calm down, kelly had worse games in his hay day. Regroup and drink a beer.

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
I hate it when fans put down stuff after 1 bad game, it really pisses me off.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Geek? LOL!!! I never liked Blindsoe...Where have you been? it's not just 'cause he played bad tonight! LOL!!!

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Its just amazing how some fans jump on and off the "bandwagon" all of the time on a game to game basis. This week we're the best, next week we suck. Blah Blah Blah. Its a long season and "Blindsoe" did have a bad game. In fact, our whole offense sucked today. Time to regroup and move on.

venis2k1
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
it wasnt so much bledsoe, it was the playcalling(two redzone TOs just aint gonna cut it, even if we walked away with 3 points one of the times we would have been in the game in the final seconds) it was the WRs( dropped balls everywhere) it was the Oline(worst display i think this line as a whole(going back to the opener last year) has ever had.) this offense just sucked.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by mackey789
Its just amazing how some fans jump on and off the "bandwagon" all of the time on a game to game basis. This week we're the best, next week we suck. Blah Blah Blah. Its a long season and "Blindsoe" did have a bad game. In fact, our whole offense sucked today. Time to regroup and move on.

Direct this at someone else please, don't be calling me a wagon jumper. I never do that...IMO, even when Drew has a good game he's wearing horse blinders! I wasn't blaming this loss on just him, our entire O didn't show up tonight. Are we understood? :cynic:

colin
09-22-2003, 12:02 AM
bledsoe is a great quarterback, but no one has ever been perfect

If we had a back who could play against a run stopping d we would have done better, but that game miami just had us.

i think i see why teams wanted to stuff the run and take us off the field

LABillsFan
09-22-2003, 12:07 AM
The one NAGGING FLAW I see in Bledsoe is the blinder effect. He never looks at the outlet receiver and he is always, I repeat ALWAYS open. Do you know why? Cuz Defenses know he doesn't look their way and will wait for the long ball.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 12:09 AM
mybills never found the Bledsoe wagon, or the Teague wagon....

mybills
09-22-2003, 12:14 AM
Speaking of Teague...somebody else had his hands up a screw up's arse today! But I can't remember if it was Vinny or Collins! :snicker: pfff!