PDA

View Full Version : We needed this loss, we'll be back next week

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:27 PM
If you remember back in the early 90's we'd always get our hopes up after pounding teams in the first 2 or 3 weeks, and then we'd play a night game in Kansas City or Pittsburgh or something and get pounded. Its a wake-up call.....time to regroup and do what we do best. We're home for the next 2 weeks and we have the chance to move to 4-1 after our homestand. Although this week is gonna suck at work because i have fin fans to deal with. A win next weekend will cure our bad taste in our mouths. GO BILLS!

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:28 PM
LOL.

Don't let anyone ever call you a bandwagon fan. It's fans like you and me that make this game fun.

LarryBoy
09-21-2003, 11:30 PM
I remember when we got our ass handed to us on Monday night...Im not worried about this loss.

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:30 PM
You know what i mean from your week 1 though. You guys lost to Houston and im sure everyone in Miami was going crazy....but its not the end of the world. We got beat fair and square, just like how the dolphins did in week 1. But good teams bounce back and go back to work the next week. Its a long season and nobody in todays NFL is going 16-0.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Exactly.

Wow. A rational bills fan.

LABillsFan
09-22-2003, 12:39 AM
The Bills will bounce back, unfortunately the weakness at the running game was exposed on national TV. There can't be anymore excuses now. This is going to be a problem in at least 4 more games. KC, Indy, Tenn. and Miami again in Buffalo, unless the line and or the RB get on the same page.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:08 AM
We take out our aggressions on the Eagles next week is all.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-22-2003, 06:30 AM
If there is one thing I really can't stand it is someone who says that the team needed to lose or a loss is good for the team. Give me a break.

doug45
09-22-2003, 06:39 AM
Of course it is only one loss BUT we NEVER need any loss. The D was great but we just didn't lose the game our O was shut down almost 100%. We have no run game what so ever and if we do not get that going we will be in for a carazy season. We need to improve the pass rush also. But I think we can over come these problems and move on.

Historian
09-22-2003, 06:41 AM
We will get back on track next week, unfortunately, this is a DIVISIONAL loss, which is tantamount to two losses in the standings.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
If there is one thing I really can't stand it is someone who says that the team needed to lose or a loss is good for the team. Give me a break.

I agree 100%. We NEVER NEED A LOSS. We will not win consistently without a running game, however, so we might have to get used to these "good" losses.

mackey789
09-22-2003, 09:41 AM
It's better to get a reality check in week 3 than in week 8 or 9 like last year. Lets get these problems corrected and move on and beat the Eagles. Of course, we dont NEED a loss.....but im just saying, for weakness purposes our team can take a look at the film and make some corrections.

L.A. Playa
09-22-2003, 09:47 AM
also the good thing about a loss is the whole league is gonna use this as a blueprint to beat the bills if we have good coaching they will use this to their advantage make adjustments and come out better than ever