PDA

View Full Version : I'll be back when the blame game is over

ArcticWildMan
09-21-2003, 11:29 PM
This is ridiculaus. We lost. BFD.

If anybody thought we would go undefeated, you were sadly mistaken.

I'll admit our offense played like ****, but our defense was awesome!!

People need to stop the witch hunt and just accept the fact we lost one hell of a battle. :shakeno:

colin
09-21-2003, 11:31 PM
****, did we ever get our asses chewed up.

Our D was actually outstanding, but our O got **** all done. It was disgusting to watch, Drew played like ****, but our WRs, Travis the soon to be after thought Henry was **** and hurt, and our line was not ready to play.

This was basically a huge emotional letdown, just a game we lost in the first or second.

Drew is going to get ****, and rightfully so, but he did not give up, and Miami did exactly what it had to do on O (and no more because our D put our O in the position to at least get 10 points or so).

If there is one big thing that I can say is a weakness for the Bills, it is that our running game is a ****ing joke. It was good last year because we have some horses, and because our passing game opened it up, but on its own, it is ****.

Henry is no wear near the ****ing back he is made out to be, and not as good as I thought he was, and I was never as up on him as most people seem to be. We need Willis to be the athlete I think he can be.

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:31 PM
I don't think our offense even knew a battle was going on. :huh:

I'm not a doomsdayer, but we definitely need to fix some things on O.

Every loss is a bad loss, IMO.

Novacane
09-21-2003, 11:32 PM
You are so right AWM. This D has the making of something special. All these new starters have played together 3 games. They can only get better!

MDFINFAN
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Yes your D is jelling great, but as you guys have pointed out, your running game finally caught up with you...that's what has to be fixed..It allows us to play almost the pass exclusively. Your D will keep you guys in a lot of games based on tonight's performance. Our O will have to get a lot better to play you in Buffalo. Good game 1, I can only hope we give you as good a game as you gave us at home.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
This is ridiculaus.

:hi5: Why did I ever think I could have a civil conversation with Fin fans here, when I never could on Fin hell? :idunno:

>excluding Phins054< he's cool! :D