X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danephin
    • Sep 2003

You guys were the cockiest fans I'd ever seen

Not all of you, but damn well near almost all of you came onto th finheaven board this week with the cockiest attitude I'd ever seen. I could barely log on to read the posts. It was disgusting. You said it wouldn't be close. You said we didn't belong on the same field with you. And where are you all now? We punked you. Flat out punked you. True, the final score didn't indicate it, but we dominated you in ever facet of the game (except punting of course). Total yards, time of possession, first downs, pretty much every stat there is. Dont' ever diss the Dolphin Defense again. They are better than yours. Our offense is better than yours. Our special teams suck, I'll give you that. I just hope you learned your lesson, not to be so arrogant and disrespectful. Now go away, and don't come back until December, and when you do, show a little more respect for a team that is better than yours.
  • DolphinDevil28
    Veteran Zoner
    • Jul 2003

A-M-E-N!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

STFU and leave if you don't like it here.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
        Veteran Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Oooohhhh.

Somebody is mad.

Comment

• mackey789
          • Jul 2002

Dude, its a long season. We'll see who is better in January. You guys won round 1...good luck until December and we will see you then. IMO, we are a better overall team and it will show as the season rolls around but hats off to your playcalling, and ball control running game. Im pumped for the rest of the season though, with some adjustments and our awesome defense, this team still has the potential to be special. But time will tell. Good luck Fins, we'll see you in snowbowl part 2, Bring your snowgear.

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

Leave it to a fishfan to know so much about ****. LOL!!!
            GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

Danephin...you, for one, should never invite somebody to come play your beloved dolphins in December. Do you forget that the phins don't play football in December? You, my friend, are getting too excited about a win that TIED you with our team at 2-1 and you have to come to the igloo this December! What are you so freaking happy about? It's only week 3!!!

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by mackey789
                but hats off to your playcalling, and ball control running game.
                No props to Miami's defense??

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

Very good night for the Phins "D", but awful showing by the Bills. Phins aren't as good as it looked tonight and they still barely won...if I was a Phins fan, that would worry me.

Comment

• finsfan4life
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    Very good night for the Phins "D", but awful showing by the Bills. Phins aren't as good as it looked tonight and they still barely won...if I was a Phins fan, that would worry me.
                    I am a Finsfan and it doesn't worry me. The Bills defense wasn't as good as they looked tonight. It was Miami's offense that made them look so good. If I were a Bills fan I would be worried when the defense comes back to join the offense in reality.

Comment

• Miami Man
                      • Jul 2002

Let him deal with the loss.

It won't sink in until he wakes up.

Silly Jills.

MM

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                        • Aug 2003

to all you DULL-FISH fans - you suck!!!! just for being a DULL-FISH fan - you suck. the FISH played well tonight . . . but all DULL-FISH fans SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I guess we are cocky-

We show up before hand and we stay after- regardless of the outcome.

Nice to see all the first time fins jumping in....very brave
                          Originally posted by danephin
                          Not all of you, but damn well near almost all of you came onto th finheaven board this week with the cockiest attitude I'd ever seen. I could barely log on to read the posts. It was disgusting. You said it wouldn't be close. You said we didn't belong on the same field with you. And where are you all now? We punked you. Flat out punked you. True, the final score didn't indicate it, but we dominated you in ever facet of the game (except punting of course). Total yards, time of possession, first downs, pretty much every stat there is. Dont' ever diss the Dolphin Defense again. They are better than yours. Our offense is better than yours. Our special teams suck, I'll give you that. I just hope you learned your lesson, not to be so arrogant and disrespectful. Now go away, and don't come back until December, and when you do, show a little more respect for a team that is better than yours.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Ohhh, your offense made our defense look good, but our offense had nothing to do with how well your defense looked??? See, you proved my point...Dolphin fans are stupid!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              I guess we are cocky-

We show up before hand and we stay after- regardless of the outcome.

Nice to see all the first time fins jumping in....very brave

Exactly! A lot of first timers here. I can take it.......................it just pi$$es me off that I've been banned twice on thier board for less than what was said this thread.

If they could take it as well as dish it I'd have no problem with them rubbing it in!

Comment

Working...
                              X