PDA

View Full Version : Im glad I'm a Bills fan who deosnt live in Buffalo

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
That way I don't have to hear on the radio in the the paper and on the T.V. everyone say the sky is falling the sky is falling we will be 2-14 we suck. It's one loss and we will bounce back it's a long season and you truley can't succeed unless you fail and learn how to come back. The Bills will be fine I know it sucks to lose to Miami but I know the whole city is down Im glad I live in L.A. I dont have to deal with any negativity and it will sunny and 80 all week surfs up!!!! Let's kill the Eagles!!!!!! Hey did Rob Johson sneek in this week and take Drew's Place ????

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
i agree, its 1 game and people need to chill. lets see how we do next week.

Ð
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
Hey did Rob Johson sneek in this week and take Drew's Place ????

:lol:

nah, the score would have been 92-7 if RJ was in...

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM
hey lets brush it off right now and know every team has at least one stinker a year rather have it in week 3 then have it entering the playoffs.

mybills
09-21-2003, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pmacla
[B]That way I don't have to hear on the radio in the the paper and on the T.V. everyone say the sky is falling the sky is falling we will be 2-14 we suck. QUOTE]

:rofl: me too!

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
I thought that what these forums were for...LOL

imbondz
09-21-2003, 11:52 PM
yeah, but I have to listen to how good the Titans are :puke: day in and day out. I'd rather listen to Bills negativity.

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:53 PM
I miss all the home games, I go to one every year on vacation,
I miss training camp, and all the special BILLS & SABRES events, but that beach and surfs up keeps me here.
I miss the comraderie the next morning at work, at least everyone was on the same page. Out here you take a LOT more *****. (but I give it back) ;)
GO BILLS!!!

L.A. Playa
09-21-2003, 11:59 PM
hey being a fan is a great thing when you are a true fan. a true fan sticks with their team no matter what. two years ago i was talking trash when we wher 3-13. one loss to the hated fish ain't gonna stop me with this team. don't get down on the team we can't call plays or make blocks or tackle or catch balls all we can doe is cheer them on no matter what . it sucks to lose but no matter what happens i say the bills are the best in the nfl period

WCoastFin
09-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by pmacla
That way I don't have to hear on the radio in the the paper and on the T.V. everyone say the sky is falling the sky is falling we will be 2-14 we suck. It's one loss and we will bounce back it's a long season and you truley can't succeed unless you fail and learn how to come back. The Bills will be fine I know it sucks to lose to Miami but I know the whole city is down Im glad I live in L.A. I dont have to deal with any negativity and it will sunny and 80 all week surfs up!!!! Let's kill the Eagles!!!!!! Hey did Rob Johson sneek in this week and take Drew's Place ????

you know, 2-14 is still a possibility, highly unlikely though.....However, how can you possibly say you wouldnt like to be in the City of Buffalo after a loss!?? sounds to me like you a fairweather fan, your supposed to stick to your team thru thick or thin....but you are a Bills fan after all, so I can expect that....

"Glad i'm not in Buffalo"- coming from a Bills fan?... LoL! :ontome:

pyrrhonist
09-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Well I'm a Bills fan living in Central CA, and tonight's game was all 'Fins. It was frustrating to see Drew force the ball to Moulds and have it picked on many an occasion. That drive where he had something like 10 seconds to double pump, and then still threw to Moulds (When Travis was WIDE OPEN) was disheartening. Hats off to the 'Fins.

Now, I hope the Raiders fall to Denver tomorrow night, so those I know who like Oakland can wallow in misery as well.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
you know, 2-14 is still a possibility, highly unlikely though.....However, how can you possibly say you wouldnt like to be in the City of Buffalo after a loss!?? sounds to me like you a fairweather fan, your supposed to stick to your team thru thick or thin....but you are a Bills fan after all, so I can expect that....

"Glad i'm not in Buffalo"- coming from a Bills fan?... LoL! :ontome:

That started out to be a good post but it went to hell in the end. Keep working at it and maybe one day you'll get there.