X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

YPC do matter!!

A lot was said by people that it's just a matter of running the ball and that ypc doesn't matter. Well tonight proved other wise. If you run 21 time for 26 yards that means the D line is pretty much meeting you at the line of scrimmage and stopping you. If you get 3 ypc that means the D line is getting pushed back and tiring. Do that 40 tiimes a game and see how much fuel is left in the D lines tank.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

well, im thinking that gregg might go back to 2 a days next training camp.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
      • Jun 2003

But also Ricky can't do that every game and last the whole season. it's necessary for a D like your's..but you're also right, your D can't stay on the field like that, it leads to injuiries as well. I think we both got out tonight relatively healthy except for TH. I was glad for Ricky to get the 3 ypc because it represent positive yards. Most importantly it kept your O off the field and showed our OL was making some process on you...btw where's Justa.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

That's exactly right MD. You get 3-4 ypc and your O is eating up the clock and moving the ball. 1.2 ypc gets you into passing situations and facing a good secondary, means punting.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
          well, im thinking that gregg might go back to 2 a days next training camp.
          Why wait till camp?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

The analysis of this game is very simple: The Fins had a running game. The Bills didn't. It will be a long season if we can't run the ball any better than we have so far.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Why wait till camp?
              EXACTLY! Gregg should make them work on their day off tomorrow!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                EXACTLY! Gregg should make them work on their day off tomorrow!
                They worked on Tuesday last week, voluntarily, and look how much good it did them
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X