X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Did anyone hear

The announcer say New England instead of Buffalo in the game??I think it happened twice..
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

It was really pissing me off! The announcers were pro Dolphins the whole damn game and they couldn't get off Ricky Williams' jock!

Comment

• Billsbabee

They couldn't pronounce out team all night long. Pierson Prealou was Preston and Denney was Dennehey and there were others. It was ridiculous.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282
        It was really pissing me off! The announcers were pro Dolphins the whole damn game and they couldn't get off Ricky Williams' jock!
        We couldn't get ON his jock, and our O line and running backs (I use the very term loosely) couldn't get out of their own way.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DrewBledsoeDynasty
          • Sep 2003

not really guys, i think it was theismann who was praising Anton Winfield all night?

or did i hear incorrectly....

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsbabee
            They couldn't pronounce out team all night long. Pierson Prealou was Preston and Denney was Dennehey and there were others. It was ridiculous.
            It's really pathetic when you consider that we have one of our own (Maguire) in the ESPN booth.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
            X