X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ultimatefinfan
    • Sep 2003

sad, pathetic bills fans, listen up...

Hey, this is my first time at BillsZone, and the reason why I am here now is that I did a smart thing that some of you bills trolls didnt do...I kept my mouth shut until AFTER the game, I let MY team do the talking, and the best part about you jilly fan trolls is that dozens of you came onto finheaven and talked all this trash about how you were unstoppable and instead got destroyed on both ends of the ball, whether it was our defense holding mighty drew to a 20 QB rating and 0 points on offense or our offense with Ricky running allover you guys....

Jilly Trolls, if u are gonna post and talk trash somewhere else, please come back and admit you have a suck-ass team

E. Moulds - 2 catches for 30 yards

- All jilly fans did that after the dolphins game, where are they now? I dunno
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Sounds BRAVE-

Do you loot as well?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

We'll see you in December.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

*******EDITED BY MODERATOR******
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• NoRing4U
          • Jun 2003

Did Moulds make the flight? Didn't see him all game.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

Oh, come on, ultimate...many of us showed up at Finhell to congratulate you.
            And we will continue to antagonize you for the rest of eternity, because it's fun to do.

Comment

• BillsFever
              Mr. Predictament
              • Feb 2003

And if the Fins would've lost we would've never known ya.

Comment

• Bulldog
                Top Dog
                • Jan 2003

Re: sad, pathetic bills fans, listen up...

Originally posted by ultimatefinfan
                Hey, this is my first time at BillsZone, and the reason why I am here now is that I did a smart thing that some of you bills trolls didnt do...I kept my mouth shut until AFTER the game, I let MY team do the talking, and the best part about you jilly fan trolls is that dozens of you came onto finheaven and talked all this trash about how you were unstoppable and instead got destroyed on both ends of the ball, whether it was our defense holding mighty drew to a 20 QB rating and 0 points on offense or our offense with Ricky running allover you guys....

Jilly Trolls, if u are gonna post and talk trash somewhere else, please come back and admit you have a suck-ass team

E. Moulds - 2 catches for 30 yards

- All jilly fans did that after the dolphins game, where are they now? I dunno
                The sad part is that the Bills O' played about as bad as they possibly could and the Phins still couldn't close out the game until the refs gave them a touchdown with 2:00 to go in the fourth quarter. We'll see what happens in December.
                I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
                X