PDA

View Full Version : sad, pathetic bills fans, listen up...

ultimatefinfan
09-22-2003, 06:57 AM
Hey, this is my first time at BillsZone, and the reason why I am here now is that I did a smart thing that some of you bills trolls didnt do...I kept my mouth shut until AFTER the game, I let MY team do the talking, and the best part about you jilly fan trolls is that dozens of you came onto finheaven and talked all this trash about how you were unstoppable and instead got destroyed on both ends of the ball, whether it was our defense holding mighty drew to a 20 QB rating and 0 points on offense or our offense with Ricky running allover you guys....

Jilly Trolls, if u are gonna post and talk trash somewhere else, please come back and admit you have a suck-ass team

E. Moulds - 2 catches for 30 yards :rofl:

:flush: - All jilly fans did that after the dolphins game, where are they now? I dunno

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Sounds BRAVE-

Do you loot as well?

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 07:02 AM
We'll see you in December.

IHateTheDullphins
09-22-2003, 07:36 AM
*******EDITED BY MODERATOR******

NoRing4U
09-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Did Moulds make the flight? Didn't see him all game. :nana:

shelby
09-22-2003, 05:53 PM
Oh, come on, ultimate...many of us showed up at Finhell to congratulate you.
And we will continue to antagonize you for the rest of eternity, because it's fun to do.:D

BillsFever
09-22-2003, 06:31 PM
And if the Fins would've lost we would've never known ya.

Bulldog
09-22-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan
Hey, this is my first time at BillsZone, and the reason why I am here now is that I did a smart thing that some of you bills trolls didnt do...I kept my mouth shut until AFTER the game, I let MY team do the talking, and the best part about you jilly fan trolls is that dozens of you came onto finheaven and talked all this trash about how you were unstoppable and instead got destroyed on both ends of the ball, whether it was our defense holding mighty drew to a 20 QB rating and 0 points on offense or our offense with Ricky running allover you guys....

Jilly Trolls, if u are gonna post and talk trash somewhere else, please come back and admit you have a suck-ass team

E. Moulds - 2 catches for 30 yards :rofl:

:flush: - All jilly fans did that after the dolphins game, where are they now? I dunno

The sad part is that the Bills O' played about as bad as they possibly could and the Phins still couldn't close out the game until the refs gave them a touchdown with 2:00 to go in the fourth quarter. We'll see what happens in December.