PDA

View Full Version : Our Ol Stinks!!!!!

SABURZFAN
09-22-2003, 07:12 AM
what the hell is going on with our OL?we haven't been able to establish the run at all.it seems that we have regressed compared to last year.i haven't looked at any stats to see what the numbers are but it's obvious that i'm not in the mood to find out either.i think a change needs to be made.i think that it's time to sit pucillo and put sullivan back in there.something needs to be done and done quick.we can't expect our defense to stay out on the field 40+ minutes like last night.the lack of a running game continues to be an eyesore.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 07:50 AM
We will not beat quality teams without a running game. Our O line is as pathetic at run blocking as I have ever seen. And Travis is obviously no Barry Sanders - he needs a lot of help from his line.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 04:44 PM
The only difference between this year and last year as far as the O-line is the switch from Sullivan to Pucillo. Is Pucillo actually that bad? And more importantly, is Sullivan's play actually so bad that he can't get past a poor-playing Pucillo on the depth chart? :scratch:

venis2k1
09-22-2003, 04:49 PM
I blame the aging ruben and the over paid teague.

venis2k1
09-22-2003, 04:49 PM
Mike was clearly the weak point of that defense last night, he looked like an Undrafted rookie FA out there. you cant even blame that on the heat, he played in texas.

Disgustipatex
09-22-2003, 04:54 PM
Why in the hell would you draft a fat guy like Mike Williams who was a RT in college, and then keep him at RT? You dont spend a goddamned first round pick on a RT.

The Spaz
09-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
Why in the hell would you draft a fat guy like Mike Williams who was a RT in college, and then keep him at RT? You dont spend a goddamned first round pick on a RT.

You just answered your own damn question. He played RT in college. Besides he was the best avilable o-linemen in the draft IMO. Mike Williams is not fat, if you want fat see Jamie Nails.:shout: :coocoo: