PDA

View Full Version : You would think We played the PAts.

justasportsfan
09-22-2003, 07:48 AM
The way their D toyed w/ our OL it looked like we played the Pats of last year.

I for one underestimated their coaches.

Wys' sentiments about Gilbride was right on. I used to wonder if he had and running schemes that actually work. No doubt Gilbride has big play ability but is not one who has a run schemes that can dominate. Makes you wonder if Gilbrides system wherein the throw opens up the run instead of the other way around.

Seau sacks Drew? Ouch! Man, were we embarrassed. Our D is definitely better, but it can only do so much. 42 carries, just tired them out in the end.

Gilbride was the biggest goat last night.

colin
09-22-2003, 07:52 AM
If Shaw, Reed, and Moulds caught some wide open passes they did not, or if Drew looked right on his endzone INT or if henry caught the screen or was able to show any good rushing ability over the past 2 games, or if the Oline did not cause penalties and did some good blocking, and we still lost, then I would agree.

Our players played terribly on O, and that happens sometimes, coaching was bad too, but it was not the only reason we lost.

justasportsfan
09-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Mike Williams was schooled by Ogunleye.

Their zone blitzing was just punching through our OL. Doesn't Lebaeu teach Gilbrie how to counter these things?

I knew a good asswhooping is what the bills needed but not against the fins.