PDA

View Full Version : You want an injury prediction? I got one for you.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 08:55 AM
keep handing ricky williams the ball 40 times a game. his career will be over faster than jamal andersons.

i promise.

if he averages 30+ carries a game this season.. he wont make it through the season.

history has shown this.

The Spaz
09-22-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
keep handing ricky williams the ball 40 times a game. his career will be over faster than jamal andersons.

i promise.

if he averages 30+ carries a game this season.. he wont make it through the season.

history has shown this.

Especially if he keeps taking shots like he was against our D as well. I mean he just wasn't being tackled he was being smacked!:hammer:

Ð
09-22-2003, 08:59 AM
He powered through like a diesel last night, but you could tell he was hurting towards the end. Our guys were too, but for one guy to take a pounding day in/day out like that, I'll give him until the end of Oct. before he slows down considerably.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 09:00 AM
he will end up like terrel davis, jamal anderson, and eddie george in no time with those kind of carries..

i find it amusing.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 09:01 AM
You're right. At least we made him earn every yard and take a beating for them. That will add up in a long season.

Ð
09-22-2003, 09:01 AM
And if you leave it to Fiedler to get it done, they've got nothing.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Ð
And if you leave it to Fiedler to get it done, they've got nothing.

Just like Drew had nothing without a running game.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 09:38 AM
i am telling you. it is coming. they lost in week one because they only ran ricky 15 times... obviously, someone told wanny.. you better run that horse.. and now, two weeks in a row, they have given ricky 35+ carries a game..

he wont make it through the season.

NC-BILLS44
09-22-2003, 09:39 AM
Drew looked jumpy last night. What's the deal with the fumbled snap. He had plenty of time to set up and throw the ball, but he decided to get rid of it like it had a disease.