PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Buffalo...

Phins054
09-22-2003, 09:14 AM
That was some game...Your D has definately improved over last years. I have to admit, I was worried about that game. Our D came up big, which was a surprise.

You guys have nothing to worry about. We'll meet up in December when the games really count and you'll have homefield.

justasportsfan
09-22-2003, 09:16 AM
What's so good about the morining? :mad:

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Where have ya been crumbface?:up:

Congrats on getting back into the thick of things. That should get you to forget about the opener....

Phins054
09-22-2003, 09:21 AM
It helps... :D

Your D played awesome...we just commited to the run and our D played better than many expected. I heard we were dead last in the league against the pass. We should be bumped up a little now.

Still...turn overs were big. Yours were in scoring range, which hurt worse...I think the next game will be different.

mybills
09-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Phins054

You guys have nothing to worry about. We'll meet up in December when the games really count and you'll have homefield.

This is true! :D :bigwave: Hi Phins! I just mentioned you in another thread...one of the few fin fans who can actually talk civilized! :up:

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 09:23 AM
It was a classic battle.

We were out gameplanned big time.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Out- "Game Planned" by Wanny- that is what really stings this morning

Novacane
09-22-2003, 09:30 AM
That was some game...Your D has definately improved over last years. I have to admit, I was worried about that game. Our D came up big, which was a surprise.

You're being to nice. Your D kicked our freaking a$$. Thanks for being a gracious winner though. That was not the case last night.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Homefield in December will only mean something if we've discovered the secret of running the ball.

ultimatefinfan
09-22-2003, 09:57 AM
I will attempt to be semi-classy in this post, despite all of the bills fans that have come over to our boards and have wreaked havoc...

After watching the first two dolphins games, it was hard to believe that the defense played that amazing, I don't know if the offense for Buffalo didnt show up or what, but if this defnese plays like this every week, then they can be compared to Tampa Bay's D. Wally Ogunleye has been splitting time with Jay Williams as of late, but when Ogunleye has a solid outing like that, u can count on him getting more of the reps now...how does this happen? ITs all a JAson Taylor factor, with the bills double teaming and even holding on some plays.... Tim Bowens and Seau also got sacks, i dont even think TimBo had a sack last year (and still made the pro-bowl due to his run-stuffing abilities) Why was drew telegraphing his passes? Brock Marion and Sammy Knight saw where he was going the whole time on those INTs....

Both teams still have some kinks to work out, but Buffalo faced it's first true test and failed, and Miami faced a stellar defensive and potent offensive test and passed with flying colors...

Should be another classic in DEcember

Novacane
09-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by ultimatefinfan
I will attempt to be semi-classy in this post,

You succeeded:D

Brian Griese Rulz
09-22-2003, 10:04 AM

Should be another classic in DEcember

Just in time for that Miami nose dive.

nolimit
09-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Offense didnt come to play! Your defense did plain and simple! Nothing less and nothing more!

Phins054
09-22-2003, 10:24 AM
I gotta admit it was nice to get the win after listening to Spikes ramble about it being an easy win and making it "hotter" in the pregame.

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2003, 10:45 AM

Agreed and congrats.... :mad:

Ebenezer
09-22-2003, 11:19 AM
Thanks on the good word about the defense. It was a bright spot. Defensively it was an awesome game. Both looked very good. See you in December.

Phins054
09-22-2003, 12:10 PM
Just giving credit where credit is due...

How's the reading coming? I have a new story that I am working on. It's about the first time Luke meets Obi Wan as a youth. If you're interested let me know. This one will be a short story, about 10 pages.

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Out- "Game Planned" by Wanny- that is what really stings this morning

Lol...when Wanny pulls his head out of his butt and Norve is given free reign, we can actually be pretty effective. DEATH TO THE ZONE D!!!!

Phins054
09-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah...Bledsoe padded his stats a little in that last drive when we went zone...

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:43 PM
I will attempt to be semi-classy in this post, despite all of the bills fans that have come over to our boards and have wreaked havoc...

Keep in mind that while we are all Bills fans, not everyone who came over last week is a Zoner. We try to be a step above the rest :up: