PDA

View Full Version : After last night i have been humbled

STAMPY
09-22-2003, 09:22 AM
i talked a lot of junk bout the heart of the dolphins. About the fact that they are ALL HYPE... That they choke... Well honestly judging by last night i was totally wrong... The Dolphins are a major threat and far more than JUST HYPE. They are for REAL. I still hate the phins with passion... but i have been humbled... The dolphins last night made us look like a weak team... we were being beat up on all parts of the game... this is hard to say... we looked like an expansion team compared to them ON THIS SUNDAY... But we will learn from this... We will watch the tape... We will fix the holes... make no mistake about it our defense played great but there's was even better... MDFIN dude your one up on us... I may be humbled but i will not... shall not... can not say THE DOLPHINS ARE BETTER OR THE SUPERIOR TEAM WON... i just can't... i will say you guys were the superior team on sunday... Next time REVENGE WILL BE OURS U MIAMI HOMOSEXUAL *****ES... i had too:punk:

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 09:24 AM
:shakeno:

Oh, Stampy.......you almost made it through the concession speech...LOL

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Lol...considering that I could almost see your hands shaking as you typed that, I think I have to give credit where due...lol..;)

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 09:28 AM
With our running game, we have much to be humble about.

STAMPY
09-22-2003, 09:30 AM
was that positive feedback i got