PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the game

ultimatefinfan
09-22-2003, 10:05 AM
I posted this in another thread but I decided to start my own thread with this since most of you will not see hte original posting adn i wanted to speak of what i saw....

I will attempt to be semi-classy in this post, despite all of the bills fans that have come over to our boards and have wreaked havoc...

After watching the first two dolphins games, it was hard to believe that the defense played that amazing, I don't know if the offense for Buffalo didnt show up or what, but if this defnese plays like this every week, then they can be compared to Tampa Bay's D. Wally Ogunleye has been splitting time with Jay Williams as of late, but when Ogunleye has a solid outing like that, u can count on him getting more of the reps now...how does this happen? ITs all a JAson Taylor factor, with the bills double teaming and even holding on some plays.... Tim Bowens and Seau also got sacks, i dont even think TimBo had a sack last year (and still made the pro-bowl due to his run-stuffing abilities) Why was drew telegraphing his passes? Brock Marion and Sammy Knight saw where he was going the whole time on those INTs....

Both teams still have some kinks to work out, but Buffalo faced it's first true test and failed, and Miami faced a stellar defensive and potent offensive test and passed with flying colors...

Should be another classic in DEcember

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 10:08 AM
I give a lot of credit to the DB's of Miami for mot if not all of the sacks.

It's not like they walked right in and nailed Bledsoe (ala Schobel on Fiedler early). The INTs also put something in DB's head and he held on to it longer- I'd rather he take the sack instead of the pic.

But pass protection was decent for the first 3-5 seconds