• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Any word on Henry?

Has anyone heard what the extent of his injury is? If he has bruised ribs, he needs to suck it up. There have been a lot of running backs who have played with a hell of a lot more serious injuries than bruised ribs. How much longer until WM is ready to go?
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I looked everywhere and found nothing.

Only a quote from GW's press conference that said "Ribs, not broken, but he couldn't come back. We'll take a look at him tomorrow."

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

have you ever had bruised ribs? it hurts just to breathe.. serious, drop you to your knees type pain.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I heard bruised ribs not broken. If we are counting on WM we are in big trouble. Henry will straighten out.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Bruised ribs kept Priest Holmes out of practice all week and he was questionabe for yesterday's game...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            have you ever had bruised ribs? it hurts just to breathe.. serious, drop you to your knees type pain.
            Yes and you are right.

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Depends on how badly bruised they are. I have had bruised ribs and I will agree that it does hurt like hell. Give the guy a shot and tell hime to get back out there. Hell, McNabb played almost an entire game with a broken ankle!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I hope they're bruised, and that TH didn't just quit on us. His attitude has sucked ever since we drafted WM. I know TH's mama has had to talk him out of quitting things in the past. He better grow up quickly.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  I hope they're bruised, and that TH didn't just quit on us. His attitude has sucked ever since we drafted WM. I know TH's mama has had to talk him out of quitting things in the past. He better grow up quickly.
                  OUCH!

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Thats exactly my point. I really hope that he didn't quit on the team.

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

One of Miami's lineman put a helmet into Travis' Right Kidney. It was a late hit, leading (obviously) with the helmet. I was yelling about the lack of a personal foul call - this is why I remember it. If anyone cares that much, I could find it on tape and let you know who did it. But, that would mean I'd have to look at that wretched game again. . .
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Bad Karma looming. Wonder if TD's pounding the trade lines or pounding GW/KG?
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                          One of Miami's lineman put a helmet into Travis' Right Kidney. It was a late hit, leading (obviously) with the helmet. I was yelling about the lack of a personal foul call - this is why I remember it. If anyone cares that much, I could find it on tape and let you know who did it. But, that would mean I'd have to look at that wretched game again. . .
                          I think I remember it. Travis was yelling where's the foul or the flag!:confused2

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

I'm pretty certain that this injury happened on the 3rd or 2nd set of downs. Henry was barely dragging himself off the turf after each and every play on the offense's 3rd set of downs. I can even remember questioning out loud, "Why is Henry taking so long to get back into the huddle?". I think that he tried to play through the pain and either could not manage, or injured himself further.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Throne Logic:

A kidney shot? Wow...that's dangerous stuff. If so I hereby shut my mouth regarding TH criticism...
                              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                              X