PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you really feel

nolimit
09-22-2003, 10:59 AM
that the dolphins are a better team? Cuz I still dont! The game last night left me with an unfinished feeling like there should be some more game left! Its probably because the offense was on the field for like 5 minutes, but still I truly believe we are the better team!

With that said we did lose and there is no denying that!

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2003, 11:01 AM
We didn't lose to the Dulphins. We lost to Ricky Williams, who is arguably the best back in the league. Our D held up the rest of their team very well all night.

Our offensive playcalling could've been better, with Henry throwing a pass is just ridiculous. What is this, high school football???

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2003, 11:02 AM
After last night I can't really say we are better since we looked horrible, offensively at least. I think our d hung tough and that was a good sign.

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
We didn't lose to the Dulphins. We lost to Ricky Williams, who is arguably the best back in the league. Our D held up the rest of their team very well all night.

Our offensive playcalling could've been better, with Henry throwing a pass is just ridiculous. What is this, high school football???

Lol...was Ricky a "Guest Runner" for the Phins?

Michael82
09-22-2003, 11:04 AM
If you take Ricky Williams off the Phins team....we would have killed Miami. :ontome:

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
After last night I can't really say we are better since we looked horrible, offensively at least. I think our d hung tough and that was a good sign.

Thurmanator, are you going to keep that signature about Joe Robbie stadium?

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2003, 11:06 AM
Absolutly because it is still true. When the Phins win an important game in December then I will change it.

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
If you take Ricky Williams off the Phins team....we would have killed Miami. :ontome:

Lol...take away Drew and what do you guys have? Every team in the NFL has one player who is worth several games a season. It's a ridiculous comment to make. Oh...and Ricky didn't hold the Bills offense scoreless for 60 minutes. He helped keep them off the field, but the Phins D shut them down on EVERY opportunity they got.

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Absolutly because it is still true. When the Phins win an important game in December then I will change it.

Well..we finish the season with the Jets at home...so hopefully you'll get the chance.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 11:08 AM
They're a better team because Ricky can run the ball - allowing them to control the and implement the pass - and we can't.

R. Rich
09-22-2003, 11:31 AM
Well said, Jan. If we're not able to effectively run the football (like Miami did, meaning using the running game to control the clock and move down the field), we are going to see what happened last night happen a few other times. I don't know if it's just a matter of lighting a fire under the O-line's a**es or if a new blocking scheme is needed or whatever, but what they've chosen to do for the first 3 weeks is clearly not working. Let's hope they can come out with more passion and toughness against Philly and keep building on that.

LABillsFan
09-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Norv kicked Gilbride's buttocks last night. Both teams tried the going for the throat from the start, but Norv was able to adjust better than Gilbride. I thought the teams were about the same even though it was a prime time, must win game at home for Miami. One loss does not a season make. The Bills will win the next one at the Ralph.

Ð
09-22-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282

Mikeeeeeee!!!!

If you take away the 10 best plays, then what have you got ?

Yoour're beginning to sound like....(well, you know) :D

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-22-2003, 11:44 AM
I have to agree, that is a dumb statement.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Thurmanator, are you going to keep that signature about Joe Robbie stadium?

I hate to agree with a Dolphins fan but I think that signature is pretty lame. Besides, they didn't even play in Joe Robbie 30 years ago.